Molly50 - Rona
| Molly50 - Rona|
From the Staff Bios Articles List
LovetheOcean - Kim
Kim M - Hostess
Options to Hysterectomy
Hormone and Menopause
Intimacy after Hysterectomy
Fitness after Hysterectomy
Grief and Loss
Ask A Doctor
Hi my name is Rona, you will find me on Hystersisters as Molly50. Molly was the name my older sister’s high school boyfriend called me because he said I looked like a Molly.
I am a native Southern Californian which is a rare breed! I have been married to my best friend for over 20 years. I have three children, the youngest is special needs and requires full care. He is also the light of my life. My daughter recently made me a proud grandmother! We have three cats and a dog which makes this a very full household!
I love reading books, watching movies, going to the theatre and just spending time with my family. I am blessed to belong to the most wonderful little church with the greatest church family anyone could ever want. My faith is what gets me through the good and bad times.
In my daily life I work for a performing arts center as Telecommunications manager. I love my job and co-workers. Combining a job I love with the arts, who could ask for more?
I found Hystersisters after years of putting up with an ever growing rectocele until I could no longer keep a tampon in place and I found a new gynecologist. I was shocked that all the years that my previous gynecologist complained about my tipped uterus, it was actually a combination of prolapses and suspected adenomyosis pushing my uterus out of place. My new doctor informed me that I needed a hysterectomy and a number of repairs. She referred me to a surgeon that specializes in gyn-oncology. I am fortunate to not have cancer but I needed a skilled surgeon for the delicate repairs I needed. Once I got home from the doctor I searched the internet for information about hysterectomies and the first place I found was Hystersisters!
I believe in giving back what I have been given, so the opportunity to give back to this website is such a blessing. I am so thankful for the support I received during my recovery and the knowledge I have gained from all of the wonderful ladies at Hystersisters . I didn’t even know what a vaginal cuff was until I found HS! My doctor never mentioned it or what would replace my cervix. My pathology report revealed Adenomyosis, growths and a uterus that weighed 308 grams! I had rectocele repairs, perineum repairs, vaginal wall repairs and an enterocele repaired. I was fortunate to have a pretty easy recovery once I got past the first 3 weeks but I was not prepared for surgical menopause! I am so thankful for the resources and knowledge base about hormone replacement therapy here on the website.
I am amazed at the vast amount of knowledge and experience on this website and the willingness of the ladies to share experiences with each other. It is a level of sisterhood I have never experienced before and am very grateful to be a part of.
Remember ladies to rest, drinks lots of water and pamper the princess!!
LovetheOcean - Kim
Kim M - Hostess
Recommended for Hysterectomy Recovery
The HysterSisters Store has gathered products made specifically for your recovery from surgery. Here are the best sellers we can recommend to help you:
- The Great Binder Set - We have made it very easy for you and combined the two best binders and the Silky Sac into a great set to save you money! Our favorite is the Perfect Pocket binder with cold/hot packs!
- Deluxe Hyst Prep Set - As you plan, we've gathered the best products into one set for special pricing.
- Post-Op Panty - These great panties speed recovery, and reduces scarring. They contain a medical-grade silicone panel over incision to reduce scar's apperance while they provide support to weakened muscles and tissues from surgery. Excellent!
- Softest Bra Ever - When you want to wear something, but feel nothing. This is the softest bra ever, in microfiber with no hardware or tags to chafe or dig! The comfort-ribbed underband stays in place gently, so it is perfect for sleeping and lounging.
- HysterSisters Accessory Kit - Are you a HysterSisters fan? This set has a fun collection of HysterSisters items.
- Very Private Moisture - Once your doctor gives you the green light for intimacy, this is the stuff! This is a best selling product with a high rate of permanent, satisfied, repeat customers! Relieves vaginal dryness instantly, protects tissue & enhances intimacy.
"Buy it for the problem, use it for the pleasure."
|Jack Ayoub, M.D.
44035 Riverside Parkway
Leesburg VA 20176
|Clifford Rogers, M.D.
The Everett Clinic, Dept. of Surgery and Gynecology
1330 Rockefeller Ave, Suite 120
Everett WA 98201
425 339 5424
|Geoffrey Cly, M.D.
Suite 101, 11123 Parkview Plaza Drive
Fort Wayne IN 46845
|Kimberly Newman, M.D.
10030 Edison Square Drive
Concord NC 28027
|Scott Dinesen, M.D.
599 W State Street
Doylestown PA 18901
|Jennifer Fuson, M.D.
1720 Nicholasville Road
Lexington KY 40503
|Steven McCarus, M.D.
400 Celebration Place Suite310
Celebration FL 34747
|James Kondrup, M.D.
161 Riverside Drive
Binghamton NY 13905
|Sherry L Neyman, M.D.
Renaissance Women's Group
12201 Renfert Way Ste 200
Austin TX 78758