HysterSisters Articles for Hysterectomy
Hysterectomy, romantic relationships, and sexuality
From the Clinical Trials Articles List
SHARING IS CARING
Are you a woman who has had a hysterectomy
within the past year? Was your hysterectomy performed for a non-cancerous condition? Lastly, are you in a romantic relationship
? If so, you may benefit from participating in our research
We are seeking volunteers to help us understand hysterectomy
, and the influence of romantic partners
on physical and emotional health
after surgery. There is little information available about how the partner's adjustment
to surgery affects the patient
(you!). We are hoping to fill this gap in knowledge with your responses.
If you are interested and have approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete a survey, please click the link below:
THIS SURVEY IS CLOSED
You will be provided information about the research and have the option to participate. Contact information for Erin is provided. I encourage you to send an email to Erin with your questions and concerns.
very much for considering. Your responses are very important and helpful.
08-03-2012 - 08:02 PM
SHARING IS CARING
HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy BookletWhat 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy
with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.
Options to Hysterectomy
Hormone and Menopause
Intimacy after Hysterectomy
Fitness after Hysterectomy
Grief and Loss
Ask A Doctor
Do you have a question?
If you have a medical support question related to this article, come JOIN US in our HysterSisters Community Forums. You will receive helpful replies to your questions from our members. See you there!
Recommended for Hysterectomy Recovery
The HysterSisters Store has gathered products made specifically for your recovery from surgery. Here are the best sellers we can recommend to help you:
- The Great Binder Set - We have made it very easy for you and combined the two best binders and the Silky Sac into a great set to save you money! Our favorite is the Perfect Pocket binder with cold/hot packs!
- Deluxe Hyst Prep Set - As you plan, we've gathered the best products into one set for special pricing.
- Post-Op Panty - These great panties speed recovery, and reduces scarring. They contain a medical-grade silicone panel over incision to reduce scar's apperance while they provide support to weakened muscles and tissues from surgery. Excellent!
- Softest Bra Ever - When you want to wear something, but feel nothing. This is the softest bra ever, in microfiber with no hardware or tags to chafe or dig! The comfort-ribbed underband stays in place gently, so it is perfect for sleeping and lounging.
- HysterSisters Accessory Kit - Are you a HysterSisters fan? This set has a fun collection of HysterSisters items.
- Very Private Moisture - Once your doctor gives you the green light for intimacy, this is the stuff! This is a best selling product with a high rate of permanent, satisfied, repeat customers! Relieves vaginal dryness instantly, protects tissue & enhances intimacy.
"Buy it for the problem, use it for the pleasure."
Find a Surgeon
|Francisco Garcini, M.D.
1870 Silver Cross Blvd
New Lenox IL 60451
|Elizabeth Stevenson-Gargiulo, M.D.
9101 North Central Expressway
Dallas TX 75231
|Jenifer Burkhalter, M.D.
950 Capitol Mall
Sacramento CA 95831
|David Ghozland, M.D.
530 Wilshire Blvd.
SANTA MONICA CA 90401
|James Kondrup, M.D.
161 Riverside Drive
Binghamton NY 13905
|Lauren Streicher, M.D.
Gynecologic Specialists of Northwestern, S.C
680 N. Lake Shore Dr., Suite 117
Chicago IL 60611
|Sharon Ransom, M.D.
442 West High Street
Bryan OH 43506
|Geoffrey Cly, M.D.
Suite 101, 11123 Parkview Plaza Drive
Fort Wayne IN 46845
|Tamer Seckin, M.D.
872 FIFTH AVE
NEW YORK NY 10065