12 years strong! happy birthday!!
drawing strength from the past, gaining hope for the future. that's woman-to-woman, that's hystersisters.com!!
still counting down the ways i love this website...
5. chock-full of facts, terms, explanations, encouragements, discoveries, experiences
– search posts for any topic related to female health and learn from those who have been there, done that.
4. hystersisters.com is like having a meaningful support group in my very own living room
or office, bedroom, kitchen, or WHEREVER i am, WHENEVER i need it.
3. hystersisters.com doesn’t censor my LONG replies –
wordy-wordy, i sure hope i’ve been able to help anyone who had the stamina to read my wordy's!
2. i’ve been supported by so many generous women –
"strangers" as friends, who are available, encouraging, informative, transparent and understanding. ironically, this is more than I can say about local family or friends. hystersisters were there and kept me from feeling like i was facing surgery/recovery alone.
1. hystersisters.com is FREE!!
on the other hand, who can resist making a small contribution to keep this fabulous website growing strong?! with LOTS of choices for avatars, smilies and cute badges, it's like you’re getting something back -- as if hystersisters hasn't already given back more than i could ever repay.
happy birthday one last time, hystersisters.com
, and many, many thanks for doing a terrific job connecting women all these past 12 years! keep up the good work everyone!