HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hyster Sisters Extras and Add-Ons > The Polling and Petition Place

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Regret or Rejoice Having Hysterectomy? Regret or Rejoice Having Hysterectomy?

Unread 04-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Re: Regret or Rejoice Having Hysterectomy?

I kind of regret mine. I mean I don't miss my period and stuff but my hormones are still not normal. And I have had the problem with not being able to have any more children. Even if I didn't want anymore it's just the fact that I can't have anymore. I have had alot of depression since my hysterectomy.
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:07 AM

Hugs to you! I was never able to have children, so losing the equipment didn't signal that for me. I will hope you will be feeling better soon.
Unread 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM

Rejoice! At it's worst, my post op pain was only brief episodes equal to what I was living with most of the time before the surgery.
I have not had a cramp double me over in abrupt agony in 12 days.
I actually think I might attend a concert this year instead of planning to do so and then having to bow out because I felt too wrung out to go.
I look forward to resuming a social life that does not revolve around my symptoms and being able to develop a consistancy in running my home and travelling and buying new undies without the resentment of knowing they'll only end up stained because I started bleeding out of nowhere and, not buying 30 bucks worth of pads and tampons each month, I'll have a built in budget for the undies!~
Unread 12-23-2012, 08:42 PM

Regret.
Unread 12-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Regret or Rejoice Having Hysterectomy?

Rejoice...but wish I would have had a clearer picture of recovery to feel 100 percent...I felt good at the two week mark..but not tired and great at the three month mark!...not sure drs prepare patients enough.
Unread 12-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Regret or Rejoice Having Hysterectomy?

Regret mine was done without me knowing to save my life after severe haemorraghing following the birth of my first and only child. I woke up to the news that I no longer had a uterus. Never had any issues before. I'm heartbroken.
Unread 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM

I am happy with my hysterectomy. I believe my problems have been fixed. I am 6 weeks post op and have had very few problems. I am glad I had this done I believe it will help with my quality of life.
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:01 AM

Rejoice! I've lived with years of discomfort and at war with my lady parts. Now I'm learning to love my new self a little more each day.

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.