HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > HysterSisters Fan Club

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

oh no ime addicted too..lol.. oh no ime addicted too..lol..

Unread 04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Wink - oh no ime addicted too..lol.. oh no ime addicted too..lol..

Thankyou to all hystersisters all over the world. God Bless you all. Yep i have found that ime absolutely addicted to this site now, ime on here alot throughout the day checking out how the ladies are doing that ive come to know without really knowing face to face, i just feel such a warm connection with everyone and also i really enjoy sharing my personal hysterectomy experience with those who are awaiting their surgeries and they have lots of questions just like i did before surgery...I think my man is wonderin if ime ever going to share with him how ime really doing as ime in here receiving the help ive needed to some really big concerns that he cannot answer and thats what ive said to him is that ime so much more at peace and comfort since finding this site and i said i think you are too as i share with you that my concerns are normal...i said if we didnt have this site i know ide have been to doc sooner and he would have kept telling me to see doc...So i just want to say thankyou, thankyou, thankyou..Peace Be with you all
Unread 04-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Re: oh no ime addicted too..lol..

I just found this site the other day but I feel myself becoming addicted too! We have so much time on our hands.
Unread 04-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Re: oh no ime addicted too..lol..

I found the site about a month before my surgery. It helped me research a lot. I also think I never would have known how to prepare for recovery without it.Very valuable. I am 2 weeks post op and have found then support from fellow sisters amazing. I have literally spent hours and hours a day and all my sleepless nights post op on this site. My brain is still in a post op fog and I can't concentrate on anything. I have happily passed hours and hors of down time reading threads and posts here!I'd be lost without hystersisters,

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.