Day 2 and counting | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > New Member Help Center - Introduce Yourself

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Day 2 and counting Day 2 and counting

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Day 2 and counting

Hello everyone, just had my hysterectomy 2 days ago and feeling extremely bloated and bored. I'm an avid exerciser and realize if I want to heal properly I have to "take it easy." One of my main concerns is weight gain. I kept my ovaries but not sure if that makes a difference. Would love to hear that this does get better and the gassiness eventually goes away??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome!

Welcome to HysterSisters!

You can meet up with others who have recently had surgery on the Post-Op Hysterectomy Message Board.

Find resources, articles, latest post-op discussions and more on our Post-Op Page.

For more information about managing your journey around the site, visit New Here. General answers to basic questions about the site can be found in our FAQ.

We are glad you registered!

Again, welcome to HysterSisters!

P.S. This is our "Introduce Yourself" forum and its purpose is to point you in the proper direction for the best support for your needs. Only staff can reply here for the purpose of helping you find your way around the HysterSisters.com website. Support by our members is offered in our support forums (links in this reply above) where you can ask your specific questions and receive replies from our members. We look forward to seeing you on the support boards of this site!

Unread 04-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Re: Day 2 and counting

It’s great to have you join us!

Princess Ruby has linked our Post-Op Page above, which is packed with information that addresses most commonly asked questions, and I see you've already found the Post-Op Support Forum. Please start a new thread of your own there, however (just as you did here) so more sisters can share their experiences regarding any concerns, since often the best input will come from those who have already been through the recovery process. Been there, done that!

Sending all good wishes as you continue to heal!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register