HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > New Member Help Center - Introduce Yourself

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. Join us today!

still bruised 14 weeks post op still bruised 14 weeks post op

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Question - still bruised 14 weeks post op still bruised 14 weeks post op

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site but have been in need of talking to other women who may be in same situation as me. I'm 38 and Mom of 5. I had a duplicate uterus and at one time was pregnant with my twins in each uterus. I had issuse with my cervix after my 5th child where i would bleed all the time from sex. I tried everything and then my dr decided a hysterectomy would be best. During my surgery my dr found that i only had 1 kidney. I never knew that until then. I still have a lot of black and blues around my stomach and my dr keeps sending me for tests. Anyone else have this issue? Any thoughts would be great. thanks ladies
Unread 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome!

Welcome to HysterSisters!

You can meet up with others who have recently had surgery on the Post-Op Hysterectomy Message Board.

Find resources, articles, latest post-op discussions and more on our Post-Op Page.

For more information about managing your journey around the site, visit New Here. General answers to basic questions about the site can be found in our FAQ.

Please [click here] and fill out your Member Survey. It is fast and easy and will help others to be able to provide support for your hysterectomy needs. (And you will get your first member badge!)

We are glad you registered!

Again, welcome to HysterSisters!

P.S. This is our "Introduce Yourself" forum and its purpose is to point you in the proper direction for the best support for your needs. Only staff can reply here for the purpose of helping you find your way around the HysterSisters.com website. Support by our members is offered in our support forums (links in this reply above) where you can ask your specific questions and receive replies from our members. We look forward to seeing you on the support boards of this site!
Unread 04-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Re: still bruised 14 weeks post op

I’m sorry you’re having problems that bring you here but am very glad you’ve joined and hope you’ll benefit from the wealth of information and support.

Princess Ruby has linked our Post-Op Page above, which is packed with information, but I see you've already found the Post-Op Forum and have started a new thread there for support. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before more ladies reply with their experiences.

Sending all good wishes and positive thoughts!

Unread 04-07-2012, 05:18 PM

awww thanks Poodle! I appreciate it =)
Unread 04-08-2012, 09:47 AM

((alyal06))

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.

Summer Fun Giveaway