HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Dear Honey

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Unread 04-08-2012, 08:11 PM
To my DH

Honey, the day is upon us. I know you have concerns and are scared, as I am also. I love you so much and I am so happy that I have your support and love. You have been with me through so much; with my mom and her problems and now my own problems with the Fibroids and this hysterectomy.

Through it all, you have been my rock. I know I wrote a letter a while ago, but since the day is getting closer, I wanted to write another one. I have been praying that the day goes the way it should and that the heavenly father puts a Guardian Angel and his healing hands on me. I am scared and concerned, wishing that we did not have to go through this, but I know that in time, that i will be feeling so much better than I have been. I love you so much. Thank you for being there for me when I need you the most. I know it has been hard but we are strong and we can get through this. As I said, I love you and always will.

Stephanie

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.