HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters Around the World > Europe

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Anyone from uk Anyone from uk

Unread 04-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Re: Anyone from uk

Hi, i am form scotland and have just joined, where in the uk are you from x
Unread 04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Anyone from uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianerinben3 View Post
Hi, i am form scotland and have just joined, where in the uk are you from x
Hi I'm from Southampton x
Unread 04-10-2012, 06:34 PM

Hi I am from London. Hope u find the site as helpful as I did.
Unread 04-17-2012, 01:28 PM

hi, im in norfolk. x
Unread 04-27-2012, 08:59 AM

Hi everyone. I currently live in Nottingham, but I'm a scouser, and moved from Liverpool several years back due to my husbands work bringing him to Nottingham. My op is on Monday 30th April.

Anyone else from Nottingham?
Unread 04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Red face - Anyone from uk Re: Anyone from uk

Hi there, I live in Berkshire,I was so glad to come across the site as it's good to hear that other people have similar problems as mine.iI thought i was the only person in the world to have had a hysterectomy ,followed by a rectocele repair 10 years later ,followed by an anterior repair 3 weeks ago!

Lol Ellies.
Unread 04-27-2012, 01:09 PM

hi ladies, nice to hear from you!
good luck for your op tammyj77 !
x
Unread 04-28-2012, 04:49 AM

Hi, I'm in Surrey. Have just posted on the post op forum. Had surgery 12th April . Laproscopic hysterectomy,BSO, colposuspension and colpopexy. Also had Posterior repair which is uncomfortable but getting better - have a "Valley " cushion. You can hire them from NCT as expensive to buy but it is great. Other tip is make sure constipation under control before you leave hospital. I much prefer Movicol to disgusting sweet lactolose if you need a stool softener. My other thoughts in post op forum post. Great site - nothing like it in UK . Take care. X
Unread 05-08-2012, 02:54 PM

I'm from all over the uk family up north and down south live in the same rural village my mum was born in in Essex but I was born in Whitechapel in londons eastend but we traveled about a bit France and England as dad was army
Unread 05-18-2012, 05:21 AM

Hi, I'm from Cheshire, just 8 miles from Manchester. Had my surgery on the 12th April. Feeling better with each passing day x

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.