HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > New Member Help Center - Introduce Yourself

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

30 days away from Surgery 30 days away from Surgery

Unread 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Smile - 30 days away from Surgery 30 days away from Surgery

it's 30 days from my surgery date - I hope to be very educated going forward with this site, I am 39 and my uterous is the size it would be if I was 22 weeks pregnant they can't tell me if they can remove the 8 inch across fibroid with laproscopic, but hoping they can! it's 3 to 6 wks recovery and I hope it all goes well... I am happy that I can better my health with this procedure and enjoy my next 40 years....
Unread 04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Welcome!

Welcome to HysterSisters!

Your hysterectomy date is coming up and you will probably want to find support for your pre-op questions.

The pre-op forum can be found by visiting Pre-Op Forum.

Visit the Pre-Op page for information, articles, resources and the latest pre-op discussions!

For more information about managing your journey around the HysterSisters.com site, visit New Here. General answers to basic questions about the site can be found in our FAQ.

We are glad you registered!

Again, welcome to HysterSisters!

P.S. This is our "Introduce Yourself" forum and its purpose is to point you in the proper direction for the best support for your needs. Only staff can reply here for the purpose of helping you find your way around the HysterSisters.com website. Support by our members is offered in our support forums (links in this reply above) where you can ask your specific questions and receive replies from our members. We look forward to seeing you on the support boards of this site!
Unread 04-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Re: 30 days away from Surgery

We're very glad you've joined and hope you'll benefit from the wealth of information and support here!

Princess Ruby has linked our Pre-Op Page above, which is packed with information, and also the Pre-Op Support Forum where you’ll find all the other ladies awaiting surgery. Please don’t hesitate to start a new thread there ~ just as you did here ~ so your ((sisters)) can share their experiences if you’ve any concerns.

Sending all good wishes for your surgery and recovery!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.