HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > New Member Help Center - Introduce Yourself

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Just joined today Just joined today

Unread 05-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Just joined today

I had a laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy on March 13, 2012, and have recently returned to normal activity.

I am experiencing some emotional challenges and found this site in searching for appropriate support forums. I'm very grateful that boards like this exist!

I look forward to meeting the others here and being able to exchange support and ideas with you all.
Unread 05-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Welcome!

Welcome to HysterSisters!

You can meet up with others who have recently had surgery on the Post-Op Hysterectomy Message Board.

Find resources, articles, latest post-op discussions and more on our Post-Op Page.

For more information about managing your journey around the site, visit New Here. General answers to basic questions about the site can be found in our FAQ.

We are glad you registered!

Again, welcome to HysterSisters!

P.S. This is our "Introduce Yourself" forum and its purpose is to point you in the proper direction for the best support for your needs. Only staff can reply here for the purpose of helping you find your way around the HysterSisters.com website. Support by our members is offered in our support forums (links in this reply above) where you can ask your specific questions and receive replies from our members. We look forward to seeing you on the support boards of this site!
Unread 05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Re: Just joined today

We're very glad you've found us, too and hope you'll benefit from being part of this amazing support community!

Princess Ruby has linked our Post-Op Page above, which is packed with information, but I see you've already found the Post-Op Forum and have started a new thread there for support. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before others reply with their experiences.

Sending all good wishes!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.