HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!

Frowny Friday May 4th Frowny Friday May 4th

Unread 05-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Frowny Friday May 4th

All!

I'm not feeling the best today. Woke up with a swollen eyelid again. Sinuses are draining a bit, but not awful. I have just felt kind of blah all day. Must be the 49's Even took a nap this afternoon. No big plans this evening. Will give me a chance to rest up and get my oomph back for our night out tomorrow.

B-Roasted Potatoes
L-Turkey Italian Sausage on half of a tortilla with veggie swiss
S-Nacho's <baked tortilla chips with some salsa, veggie cheese and turkey bacon, zapped in the microwave for 30 seconds.>
S-Handful of sugar free jelly beans. <was craving something sweet when I woke up from my nap>

I have no clue on dinner. I am thinking I need to make the boys eat all those veggies I made on Sunday. Yeah, they haven't touched them. I feel a fight in my future. After dh's big speech the week before, he didn't eat not a one veggie.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Unread 05-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Re: Frowny Friday May 4th

Hi Kim, hope you do rest up and feel better so you can enjoy your night out tomorrow. Whassamatta with those guys? Veggies are

Busy day today with family, and DH is fighting a cold and is worn out. Tomorrow we and there will be lots of food, but I will take a photo of my plate and will log everything as accurately as possible.

B - Kashi oatmeal with strawberries, prunes, juice
L - Cuban sandwich (not real big) with a big pile of lettuce, ice cream and tiny brownie for dessert.
D - 1 cup Stouffer's lasagna, 1/3 of mint Klondike bar
Ex - couple of walks with DH was kind enough to drop us off away from the house so I could be sure to get a little distance in.

I don't know when I'll get in tomorrow, but the plan so far it to have toast and cheese for breakfast, keep it small, then be prepared for the variety at lunchtime. I will take small portions.

The good news for me today is that while I still feel sort of sloppy and can accept the chiropractor's explanation that as we shrink, our skin has to go somewhere, but I noticed that my back is looking a little slimmer now.

Better get ready for tomorrow and get to bed. Time just flies and I know I don't get enough no matter how hard I try.
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Re: Frowny Friday May 4th

Hi Desk and Kim! And Hi's to everyone reading.

We woke this morning to many warnings in our area. Not storms, those were done. We have Flood Warnings. All schools in this county were closed. The major interstates (I-75 for one were all completely closed. Due to high water. Fortunately, we live in a nice high area, so while the yard is soggy, we aren't inany danger of flooding.

So we spent the day working here. Tired tonight because we got up so early due to the warnings going off.

Food has been OP. I got in a good walk for my exercise.
I'm getting excited for the Zumba class on Sunday. It's going to be so much fun.
Have a BEST OP day everyone!

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.