HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   HysterSisters Hysterectomy > Hyster Sisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters answers for your Hysterectomy Questions With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our forum community, get free booklets, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more. Join us today!

Prayers as I await a possible cancer diagnosis Prayers as I await a possible cancer diagnosis

Unread 05-05-2012, 06:08 AM
Prayers as I await a possible cancer diagnosis

An ultrasound has shown 2 cysts in my uterus, but in a D and C- nothing was there leading my doctor to believe it may be leiomyosarcoma. Still have a couple prelim tests and then a hysterectomy to find out what is going on.

I need prayers for discernment as so many decisions are before me.

Prayers of patience as I need to wait for results

Prayers of peace as my anxiety level has me through the roof and even xanax isn't calming me down.

Prayers for my husband who needs to worry about me and the possibility of raising our 3 kids under 7 without me...:cry:
Unread 05-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Re: Prayers as I await a possible cancer diagnosis

Prayers to you. I know its hard to not know what is going on as I have the same feelings as you. I have been told my symptoms dont present like cancer but from what I have read I cant get it out of my head. The waiting and worry is the hardest. Hang in there and better to know and catch it early.
Unread 05-05-2012, 06:46 AM

You are in my prayers!!!! Remember God is the one who has the last word things might look bad but everything has a purpose!!!! I declare nothing but health and love for u and your family!!!!!
God bless you!!!
Unread 05-05-2012, 10:14 PM

(((74raz74)))

I know this is a very stressful time for you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Deb
Unread 05-07-2012, 11:05 AM

Praying for you - I had surgery about 12 days ago and can relate to your anxiety. May you feel a peace which covers all understanding and know that God is always with you. God bless you and your family,
Kate
Unread 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM

Thank you for your prayers and keep them coming. I feel God's peace upon me. I leave in an hour for the first of appointments that may give another explanation for what the doctor is seeing. I'm bringing my husband and his mother with me so that I can make sure that I'm hearing the doctor clearly and not rushing to judgements that are unnecessary. I have 2 pages of questions based on what we find. Prayer for peace for me, clarity of mind for myself and my husband, wisdom for the doctor and discernment for all involved as we proceed to determine what is going on.
Unread 05-08-2012, 09:05 AM

I know how you are feeling as I had a breast cancer scare in January. I think the worry of that time took a year off my life. I have a five year old, so the same things were running through my head. Try to picture a positive outcome in your mind. Exercise helps too. All turned out to be fine for me and i pray that you will get the same good news! Prayers for peace.
Unread 05-08-2012, 05:20 PM

Thank you so much for your post with a positive outcome. After my appointment today I'm trying to figure out what my doctor is saying and basically what I am hearing is that what he is seeing is not a classic clear cut case of anything- so we need to keep looking to find out what it is. I am awaiting a call for an MRI appointment and am hoping to get it in tomorrow as my doctor will want to discuss the results in person and only has hours tomorrow and Thursday and then I have to wait another week... I am glad to know yours was a scare and I hope that mine is too and that I can look back on this time as a learning experience... Thanks for your ear!
Unread 05-14-2012, 01:40 PM

More prayers please ladies- in less than 24 hours I'll have my MRI results and will know what it is that we are battling and what treatment options are before me. I could throw up I'm so wrought with worry...
Unread 05-14-2012, 03:36 PM

(((74raz74)))

You are in my thought's and prayers. I to am waiting for numerous test results, so I can relate to you on the scared part. Just try to remain positive (I know easier said then done). God is with you every step of the way, good or bad. Your sisters are here for you no matter what the outcome.

rayer:

HysterSisters Free Hysterectomy Booklet
What 250,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy with 50 pages of information, helpful tips and hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy through an organized timeline.