Best Wishes to our June 24 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our June 24 Princesses Best Wishes to our June 24 Princesses

Unread 06-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Best Wishes to our June 24 Princesses

It's crazy to think, by this time tomorrow I will be in surgery. Starting to get scared. But still excited. Good luck to everyone else going in tomorrow as well!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2008, 02:04 PM

First, thanks to everyone for you well wishes and support. I really appreciate it during this time.

I want everyone who will be going to the castle tomorrow to know that they are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope we all recover fully and uneventfully.

Laura
Unread 06-23-2008, 02:27 PM

I too am set for the 24th. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes.

I pray for all the other for uneventful surgery & recovery. See you on the post-op side.
Unread 06-23-2008, 05:02 PM
I too am a June 24th princess to be

First I want to thank this whole site for the encouraging words from people I will probably never meet. The strength you have given me is phenomenal to go through with this surgery.
You will all be in my thoughts tomorrow as I make my way to the castle.
Good luck and a quick, easy, painfree recovery to all of you.

THANK YOU AND HUGS!!!

emd1126
NJ Hyster Sister
Unread 06-23-2008, 05:31 PM

Hmmmmm, Just wondering what they will be serving at the castle for dinner Tuesday night??! Perhaps cherry jello....or maybe ice chips with a morphine drip chaser? Sorry, sick humor. Just trying to keep it all together! Wishing peace, courage and strength! See you all on the other side!
Unread 06-23-2008, 07:26 PM

Ladies, I hope we all have lots of positive stories to share on the other side!

Thank you everyone for all the love an support!
Unread 06-23-2008, 07:38 PM

I am included in that list for tomorrow and it seems a bit surreal. I have 8 hrs till I am leaving for the castle and I am excited. I have had an extremely busy day with shopping, seeing a movie with my kids, and doing last minute laundry, packing etc. I think that helped me not to think too much about it. Good luck to all you ladies and I look forward to catching up with you all in the next couple days.
Unread 06-23-2008, 08:18 PM

Hugs to each of you, and prayers for a restful sleep tonight, successful surgery, and quick recovery.
Unread 06-24-2008, 03:58 AM
4 hours away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovak
It's crazy to think, by this time tomorrow I will be in surgery. Starting to get scared. But still excited. Good luck to everyone else going in tomorrow as well!!
Well, tomorrow is now today. It's here. As soon as the rest of my family awakes, we will begin the process. The last "easy" shower for a while. I am so nervous. If I can't sleep here in the luxary of my own soft sheets, how in the world will I be able to sleep on cold cardboard with beepers all around? Just want it over.

TAH/ TODAY!/ 3 c-sections 18+ years ago.
Unread 06-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Laundry? Are you crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nac99
I am included in that list for tomorrow and it seems a bit surreal. I have 8 hrs till I am leaving for the castle and I am excited. I have had an extremely busy day with shopping, seeing a movie with my kids, and doing last minute laundry, packing etc. I think that helped me not to think too much about it. Good luck to all you ladies and I look forward to catching up with you all in the next couple days.
I personally pretended I didnt see the laundry. Hoping it might just disapear while I was gone. The last baby I had my stomach opened up for will be 18 next month. Very capable, but we will see. If it moldy when I get home? At least I will have something to complain about on the post op side. Talk later, when we wake up from our drug induced naps. Good luck all!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register