Will this ever end??? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Will this ever end??? Will this ever end???

Unread 08-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Will this ever end???

Hi everyone...I haven't posted in awhile, been busy trying to get on with life/work/family. Unfortunately, my health is giving me fits. Since my TVH on 4/22 I've had nothing but problems. Cystocele, Rectocele, UTI's, Yeast, pain, fatigue, wt. gain.
I just switched to a new Gyno and we are doing the whole Urodynamics testing tomorrow, he suspects scar tissue is also causing some of the pain, and says more surgery to fix that and the cysto and recto celes.
In the mean time, I can't have sex, cuz it hurts...I am constantly peeing my pants...my pelvis hurts constantly and I am just SO tired of all of it!!!
On top of all this I have fibromyalgia...so that adds to the pain. But anyway...I just wanted to touch base and see if anyone else is having all this trouble and how they cope with it all!!! I personally feel like I'm totally cracking up some days!!!
Thanks for listening.
Tammy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Will this ever end???

just wanted to give you a big hug abd say........ i hope you feel better soon, i am saying a prayer for you and i hope it helps!
Unread 08-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Will this ever end???

I hear ya Tammy! I've had nothing but problems since my hyster. I too am having urodynamics next week to find out what it wrong with my 'always feels full' bladder, I have had a terrible time with yeast (including a yeast infection on my incision if you can beleive that one), IBS, just always in some kind of pain.

But hang in there, it can't last forever. I'm sending out a hug to you just so you know you're not alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Will this ever end???

I also know first-hand how frustrating it is to have this procedure and to suddenly feel, for the first time in my life, to be "unhealthy". Yes, I had problems before the hysterectomy, and I know it was necessary due to the condition of my uterus. But I've never been to the doctor so much as in the last year!

I still have to believe that at some point the problems will be solved or will subside on their own. And I wish the same for all of you. I hope we all get some answers soon.

We deserve to feel good!
Unread 08-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Will this ever end???

You hit the nail right on the head, mjd, I had 6 fibroids on my uterus, one pressing on my bladder and the uterine lining was very thick. I went through hell every month, so there really was no other choice but to have the surgery because of the condition of my uterus, but let me tell you, coming back from it has been harder than I ever thought.

I just hope we all get to feeling great and can finally enjoy our new life.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register