Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area? Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area?

Unread 09-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area?

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"]I have at his odd pressure in my bottom that is pain full. It feels like something is bulging into my vagina, and the is pressure on my rectum too. I went to my Dr. yesterday because of this feeling, pain, bright red blood (which started out of no where on Sunday with some odd pain), and a 102.0 temp that I have had since last Thursday. he gave me two strong antibiotics and said if it is still there on Friday he will do a CT on Monday to make sure it is all okay in there. He had said that it could be a infection at the site where my cervix use to be and it will build up fluids and blood.. but that it is rare for this to happen. He didn't want to do a exam in there in case it is just a bladder infection because it could do more harm than good if nothing is wrong in that part?? All I know is that I was feeling really good, and doing so much better than I or the Dr. thought I would do, and now I feel so bad more so than right after i woke up from my surgery. I honestly feel like some thing is not right in there and that is worrying my.. has any one dwelt with this pressure feeling or a bad infection in there where the cervix was and by the vaginal cuff? Thank you all so much!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Re: Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area?

I have been experiencing rectal pressure like I have to go but I don't. I am having a lot of problems with constipation since surgery which is something I never had a problem with before. Hope you are feeling better soon'!
Unread 09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Re: Does any one feel Pressure in your Bottom area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNickel View Post
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"]I have at his odd pressure in my bottom that is pain full. It feels like something is bulging into my vagina, and the is pressure on my rectum too. I went to my Dr. yesterday because of this feeling, pain, bright red blood (which started out of no where on Sunday with some odd pain), and a 102.0 temp that I have had since last Thursday. he gave me two strong antibiotics and said if it is still there on Friday he will do a CT on Monday to make sure it is all okay in there. He had said that it could be a infection at the site where my cervix use to be and it will build up fluids and blood.. but that it is rare for this to happen. He didn't want to do a exam in there in case it is just a bladder infection because it could do more harm than good if nothing is wrong in that part?? All I know is that I was feeling really good, and doing so much better than I or the Dr. thought I would do, and now I feel so bad more so than right after i woke up from my surgery. I honestly feel like some thing is not right in there and that is worrying my.. has any one dwelt with this pressure feeling or a bad infection in there where the cervix was and by the vaginal cuff? Thank you all so much!!

Can you ask your doctor to please see you friday so you don't suffer over the weekend and end up in the emergency room?

Elaine

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register