Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, May 11th Princesses! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, May 11th Princesses! Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, May 11th Princesses!

Unread 05-10-2004, 07:35 AM
Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, May 11th Princesses!

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!! See you on the better side........{{{{{{{{{SweetKaye}}}}}}}

Emily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2004, 09:18 AM

Wishing you ALL the best!!

Theresa
Unread 05-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Tomorrow is my day.

Tomorrow is the day I go to the "castle". I'm absolutely mortified. I've been told over and over again though that in a few weeks, I'll be soo glad I did it. But right now I'm scared out of my mind.

I hope this is the right decision. I feel that it is, but a part of me is sad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2004, 05:44 PM

Its ok to be sad but you have made the decision and now its time to look ahead and not question your decision. This is all so normal. I am post op 3 weeks (TAH BSO). I have my life back. Best wish tomorrow and I will pray for you. Bless You Cheryl
Unread 05-10-2004, 06:03 PM

Brenda, I am 5 weeks post-op tomorrow and feeling so much better, I understand how scared and nervous you are, I was too! Absolutely scared to death, but after the surgery for me each day was better and better, just realize that you need to take it really easy for about 2 weeks--let others wash clothes and dishes for you and bring in meals, sit back and be pampered. You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Good luck!
Unread 05-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Tomorrow morning off I go

Tomorrow is the day I go to the castle, One thing I am glad of right now is that I am done with the bowel prep that sure wasnt pleasant.

Am nervous for sure as having a TAH , I'm sure everyone else tomorrow is as well.

Just want to wish all the others that are going tomorrow the best of luck and will see you all on the post op side.
Unread 05-10-2004, 06:32 PM

Unread 05-10-2004, 06:49 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes

This is finally getting way too real!!! Really looking forward to getting it over with and moving forward to better times. Thanks to everyone who guided me through the past eight months! Daisy
Unread 05-10-2004, 09:22 PM

Wow, how gratifying to see all of those names in print for tomorrow's big day. I appreciate all of your well wishes and guidance through this emotional rollercoaster we've all been on.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the day. I've been so incredibly busy with school, work, pre-admission testing, and life in general that it snuck up on me!

My DH went to Target today and bought me a large size pair of loose fitting pants so my swelly belly won't be irritated. I think he just didn't want me wearing his PJs!
I'm scared, like all of you were. I know this is the right thing to do and can only hope for a positive outcome.

** One hint I can offer to any of the other LIW: I purchased a book and tape combo suggested on this site by Peggy Huddleston
It's called Heal Faster, Prepare for Surgery. It's been very helpful in calming me down and teaching me to relax. ***

Best of luck to all of the May 11th princesses!

Thanks again for all of your kind words,

Cooper ( LIW in Colorado)
Unread 05-11-2004, 01:09 AM

Thank you all so much for all your kind words, and for sharing your fears - so we know we're not crazy. Or if we are, we know we're not alone ) - and for selflessly sharing tools to manage life in this stressful, pre-op time. I go to the Castle tomorrow, and I cannot sleep, cannot think clearly, but cannot STOP THINKING - ack! I was pretty good during the day, then hubby went to bed, and I was alone with my demons in my head....

Tomorrow I have surgery very early - so that's good - no time to worry, or even to get too wide awake.

I'll think of my Hyster Sisters, holding my hand. I may not be brave, but I know you know how I feel, and I know I'm loved!

All the best to everyone else having surgery this week.

HalleBoo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register