Got a new date | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Got a new date Got a new date

Unread 12-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Got a new date

Surgery has been rebooked for Jan 21. Probably good thing that it was cancelled for tomorrow because everyone in my house has been very ill last two weeks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Got a new date

I'm glad you got a new date. Sorry you have to wait longer. Hope everyone in the house starts to feel better soon.
Unread 12-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Got a new date

I could have had it done right after New Years but have a course exam on Jan 11 that I can't move. Seems like so far away.

Now have to decide if I am going to continue with the BCP non stop or take a break next week. I take 2 months back to back anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Got a new date

Ipswich-

I had to reschedule mine, too, because my dh had to be out of town right after the first date. WHAT a disappointment...
It was only a couple of weeks later, but it seemed like it was going to be FOREVER before my new date arrived.
I can really empathize with that. It's a hard decision, so once you have
decided to do it you just want to DO it and get it over with!
Anyway, just wanted to remind you that everything happens for a reason--
I mean, it could be the meanest nurse is taking a vacation the week of your new date... who knows??

Hope the time flies for you!

tw
Unread 12-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Got a new date

I took 1-2 BCPs everyday for 8 months from the time my bleeding got worse until I finally had my hyst. The doc at the women's clinic told me that there wasn't a need to even take a break in order to just have a period. Ask you doctor if you really need to skip the week or can you just continue to take the BCPs until your surgery.
Unread 12-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Got a new date

He has said before he was leaving it up to me as I sent to spot/bleed whenever my body feels like it. Usually really bad the week before I am to come off the pill. I just dont know if I could face one last period. I would like to enjoy DH Xmas party without any pain.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register