I finally have breasts! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I finally have breasts! I finally have breasts!

Unread 07-26-2005, 08:11 PM
I finally have breasts!

I'm still looking for that concave bra...........
I had boobs when I nursed my 3 boys, now well my nipples are still prominant! My hubby is sweet and says they are just fine and I fight enough back problems as is. Its a good thing that he doesn't want me to get a boob job- I pray I never have to see an operating table again.
Here's to all shapes and sizes- we are all women and we are all princesses
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-26-2005, 09:29 PM
I finally have breasts!

brendamichael- you're about the same time as me and I also shrunk. Like six weeks tomorrow and I am singing "Go down, Moses" because in the past five years I went up to a 36C splilling over from my 5ft 6in 124 pound frame. Since surgery, I am now 114 and still somewhat weak come evening time. (I weighed in at the hospital an hour before surgery at 117 because I could not keep anything down that last week and I lost those 7 pounds in that one week.) I guess I lost it all in the chest because I still have some swelly going on and I think I'll strangle the Dr for putting in sutures that will stay put for another two months yet.
We've done the deed and it was supposed to be tomorrow, but it just happened and at least it put a smile on my face finally. But I was afraid there was nothing DH was going to be able to hang onto anymore. He's a big guy and I am disappearing fast.
You others with the big busts......
What's yer beef ?
(And what's yer secret to getting them???? My Dad used to tell me to eat all my green beans and I'd have hair on my chest just like him.(I wanted to be just like my Daddy.) And then he stuck me out in the corn fields when I turned 13 to detassle and told me to use both arms at the same time- it would help build my bust.
Never listen to your Dad. He's still laughing and swears he is paying my DH to keep me these 21 years.
Ha. Ha. Please, I might bust a stitch.
Unread 07-26-2005, 11:31 PM
I finally have breasts!

I solved my problem several years ago.... i just bought a set of boobs.. best thing I ever did... second to the tummy tuck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-26-2005, 11:51 PM
I finally have breasts!

I have to say I have been feeling the same. I breast actually hurt a bit to. I don't want to be any bigger.
Unread 07-26-2005, 11:51 PM
I finally have breasts!

Ok Ladies....here is the funny thing. Those of you who have smaller boobs want the big ones we have while we wish we could give some of what we have to someone else to carry. I come from a long line of women w/ big boobs, and we all have back problems. Now granted I am a big momma, and have a 48DD bra size, but I would give my right boob(whoops should I say that) to be smaller and not have the back pain. You ladies have kept my hand on my stomach so it doesnt hurt when I laugh though. Thanks for the giggles!!!
Unread 07-27-2005, 12:25 AM
I finally have breasts!

This thread is really making me chuckle. Oh if men only really knew what we women talk about. Perhaps they lurk on here and crack up at our conversations. Anyway. I was truly curious. Has anyone found out exactly why they got "fluffier" for some, but not for others?? I'd like to be "fluffier" myself. My surgery is probably taking place in September. I'd love for that to be an after-affect for myself. Would save my shoulders some grief of lifting them to the correct level.

Thanks again for the chuckle.

Jackie*
Unread 07-27-2005, 04:10 AM
I finally have breasts!

Mine got bigger and I tell you what-----I surely wish I would have a regular size. I'm in a 40C --sometimes a D (depending on make of bra) and shirts are hard to find ---especially the ones that button......
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO US TO GAIN ALL THAT WEIGHT AND HAVE LARGER BREAST???? I'd love to find a Doctor that could help me find some answers to all this. I gain 30# since Hyst. Never liked sweets before and NOW-----GIVE ME "THE CAKE----THE WHOLE CAKE". What's happening to my hormones????
Going in TOMORROW for surgery to have a Large Pelvic Mass removed.
This web site has been SO helpful.......
Keep it up women!!!!
Thanks.
Cindy
Louisiana
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I finally have breasts!

You know this is funny but I really have noticed my breasts larger as well. They actually hurt so much in the morning too. I don't like it as I was a 40 D, I could use a new bra but I am waiting to see if they shrink. Then again I still can't fit into my pants either. Glad to hear someone else out there has the boob change
Unread 07-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I finally have breasts!

I was always a 36D and you do not want to know how big they got during pregnacy. After child birth they went to a 34C still there but starting to spill over a little much.
Unread 07-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I finally have breasts!

So ok, like I asked before,
Easygoing- what's the problem with THAT?!
Even THIS might be bigger than my once-36C set of boulders...
Every morning now, I look down hoping even THAT is still there !

Maybe when the ovaries kick in, they will get back to normal again. Hopefully before Christmas- every single sister I have has a larger bust than mine. It would only remind me MORE of going through all this.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register