Nervous newbie here | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Nervous newbie here Nervous newbie here

Unread 12-02-2002, 02:36 AM
Nervous newbie here

So glad I found this group just 2 hours before I leave for my surgery! I'm so nervous about this that I wasn't able to sleep at all last nite & just spent the time cleaning house, packing magazines to take & leaving a book full of instructions for my husband.

I've already learned a few things just by reading previous posts & your wonderful board. Bless you so much for having this site! I'm sure I'll be here as often as possible after I get home.

I just had my gallbladder removed Nov 11 & here I go in again...

See ya'll soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2002, 03:27 AM
Nervous newbie here

Hi there!

I will that your surgery goes well. Come and visit us in the Post-op Forum when you get home! We're here to support and encougare you!

Take care!

s
Unread 12-02-2002, 03:45 AM
Nervous newbie here

Thank you so much! I was just about to go get dressed & thought I'd check mail ...one more time...LOL.
Thanks for all the information here. I never would have made it thru the nite without this site to alleviate my fears. Now I know what to ask & what to expect. I'll be seeing ya'll in a few days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2002, 04:03 AM
Nervous newbie here

Hi WitchDust,

I don't know if you'll see this before you have to leave, but I also wanted to welcome you and to send you off with another

I didn't find Hystersisters until the night before my hyst, and can remember feeling so relieved to find a place where others understood.

I wish you a successful and uneventful surgery, and hope to see you back very soon. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers today.

's

Karen
Unread 12-02-2002, 07:10 AM
Nervous newbie here

Hi, best wishes for an easy surgery and good speedy recovery. I'll be for you. See you soon in your princess crown!
Unread 12-03-2002, 11:11 PM
Nervous newbie here

Hi, I just wanted to send you a great big and wish you the very best. All of us sisters will be thinking good thoughts for you and hoping that you have a very uneventful time at the castle. I'm so glad you found this site. I know that it has helped me so much as well. I found the site awhile before my surgery and was so grateful to be able to read the posts and understand so much more about having a hysterectomy. I'm now 4 wks post op from a TAH. This website has been a lifesaver for me and hopefully when your back home polishing off your crown and being a princess, you'll have a chance to visit again and say hi. I will be praying for your quick recovery.

Susiesis

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register