TAH Blood in urine,red eyes 2 mos. post op | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Blood in urine,red eyes 2 mos. post op Blood in urine,red eyes 2 mos. post op

Unread 06-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Blood in urine,red eyes 2 mos. post op

My surgery was April 20,TAH. At 6 week check up I started HRT,shortly after I noticed watery yellow discharge on panties,next light pink and finally and recently a little blood on tissue when I urinate.I have had back pain for years due to slipped discs so I don't know if it has anything to do with my bladder.My legs are weak and heavy as well as Femoral nerve damage that has almost healed.I had really large fibroids that led to a blood transfusion. Although it is great not to be bleeding all the time etc., I wonder if these current issues are serious and when will it end?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Re: Blood in urine,red eyes 2 mos. post op

I would suggest that you contact your doctor. It almost sounds like you are going backwards in terms of the discharge. It is probably something minor but it is best to have it looked at.
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:24 PM

yes, I am concerned about bladder infection. Maybe I will call for an appointment tomorrow,but Gyno or GP? They are both in the same office so maybe the receptionist will direct me.
thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2011, 08:27 PM

I had the same thing 3 mos post op and it was a bladder infection, so definitely call the dr. Good luck!!
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfree214 View Post
I had the same thing 3 mos post op and it was a bladder infection, so definitely call the dr. Good luck!!
Good to know !! Sometimes I feel like I worry too much and have little info about what is "normal" while recovering.This site has a wealth of information and experience and I am grateful.
Unread 06-19-2011, 09:10 PM

I love this site too.
Good luck.
Hopefully, they will give you an antibiotic if it is an infection.
Unread 06-19-2011, 09:18 PM

I would suggest gyno. I have an appt w/ my MD tues, but am going to the gyno tomorrow for whatever this gas pain/blood/pressure thing is. My MD is uhm, squeamish, believe it or not, when it comes to "female problems." Imagine that, a doctor. But, whatever. I figure the gyno will be more up on any types of female problems anyway.

Hope you feel better soon. I am SO ready to stop wearing mini pads and ready to throw out ALL of my old panties, all of which are stained due to sudden crazy periods before my surgery. I have some brand new pretty ones just waiting for when the discharge stops. I am sure you are ready for it to all be over with, too! <3

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register