11 Weeks and Finally Cleared!!!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

11 Weeks and Finally Cleared!!!!!!!! 11 Weeks and Finally Cleared!!!!!!!!

Unread 05-09-2006, 05:02 AM
11 Weeks and Finally Cleared!!!!!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday. He did another internal and said everything is totally healed and that I could resume all normal activities including sex!!!
I did tell him about some pains I started getting over the weekend and he said it could be from scar tissue or my colon since it was moved etc. He said if it didn't get better to come in and he'd do an ultrasound to make sure it was nothing.

Although I am very happy about that, I'm kind of nervous. I have been feeling as if I have no feeling my vagina any more and I'm not sure if that's normal or not. Is it just lack of use? Hubby has been quite patient through all this and at this point since we work all week our plan is to wait to try until the weekend. I guess we'll both be very nervous likes it our first time which was over 30 years ago now!!! Guess it can't be all bad!

Anyway, if anyone has felt these types of feelings let me know. It's just scary.........I hope all goes well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 05:11 AM

Good to know this ..and good luck at the weekend. I am 11 weeks post op after a rectocele repair. I still have some worrying sensations, posted on another thread, so have not tried anything yet. I was advised by the surgeon to get lots of practice and lots of little rehearsals before the big event...and a large Chardonnay! xx
Unread 05-09-2006, 06:45 PM

Visiting the Dr. on Thrus. for 9 week post op check. Hope he gives the o.k. to resume everything!! I too am nervous about resuming sex. Don't have much desire, and am worried that it will hurt? Anyone have any information???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 07:07 PM

Glad to hear you finally got cleared. Take it slow and ease back into sex until you know all is well. Hopefully that numb feeling goes away and returns with the excitement of being in the moment. Take care!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register