Scheduled TAH Extremely heavy bleeding! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Extremely heavy bleeding! Extremely heavy bleeding!

Unread 09-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Extremely heavy bleeding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelleshockd View Post
I feel ya Sis! I've been on my hands and knees in a public restroom crying and scrubbing the potty and even walls because when the "clot fest" began,they fell and Splashed! I'll check on your progress and see you don't have too many more days until you're free of this as well!A new life for us,Sis! FREEEEDOMMMMMM!!!!
I love that. It will be freedom indeed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelleshockd View Post
I swear it knows it's fate! Alien fibroid has utterly ignored and overridden the depo shot from a week ago. Three depo shots since April,Naproxen 500, and Trans Acid be ****ed,this thing is having it's way!!! I started cramping a LOT before bed and my usual bleeding *(yes I bleed EVERYDAY) was even heavier. Clots were keeping me from going to bed because I'd pass one everytime I laid down. It did finally settle enough that I could sleep,only to awaken me a couple hours later soaked through to my mattress. How many of you have slept with a folded towel under your butt?? Needless to say,I barely made it to the bathroom,blood streaming down both legs,and a clot the size of a tennis ball plops out. I don't think my anemia is getting bad again yet,but I did take my blood pressure and heart rate. I got 105/75 hr 115. My surgery is only a day away! This ISN'T my worst bleeding,sadly. I do pre-op in 3 hours. Please pray for me,that my body and my heart will be able to stand the rapid blood loss and I can enter into surgery tomorrow ready to NEVER BLEED LIKE THIS AGAIN! I swear "it" knows. ������������
Same problems here. It really is a terrible thing. I just finished what will hopefully be my last period ever, yay!!!! Mine is terrible also, I use two night time pads at once and still can't go anywhere sometimes. I was at the Drs office with my son and bleed all over myself. There was nothing I could do. I know people saw, how could you not. I got into my car after and sobbed.
Unread 09-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Re: Extremely heavy bleeding!

I can so relate! I'm thrilled for you that you have better days ahead and no more of this nonsense!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I think it would be fun to have a panty and pad, etc burning party!!
Unread 09-10-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtinez View Post
I can so relate! I'm thrilled for you that you have better days ahead and no more of this nonsense!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I think it would be fun to have a panty and pad, etc burning party!!
Hahaha,I like that!!!! I'm less than 8 hours away from my scheduled surgery! I am more excited than scared at this point. What's scary is when you're bleeding so bad n going pale n shaking,n your heart starts struggling. My love and prayers to all of you who are dealing with such! We're all going to get better very soon! If I burn my pads n panties,I'll be sure to post on the hyster sisters FB page,lol!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register