Has anyone walked their dog yet? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Has anyone walked their dog yet? Has anyone walked their dog yet?

Unread 03-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Has anyone walked their dog yet?

Kyto73,

Yes, yes, and yes!!! Hence the name Shadow. He's like the ultimate nursemaid. When I came home from the castle he was nuts - I think he picked up on the anesthetic smell because when he first sniffed me his ears went back kinda weird but he wouldn't leave my side. I have to be firm and shut the bathroom door when I'm changing my pad or he's way too interested in what's going on! Yesterday all he wanted to do was go in and out - my ds commented that he probably wanted me to come out and play but I can't throw the frisbee yet. What color is yours? Mine's a tri-color. Aren't they just the best dogs in the whole world? And he is my baby, too - loves Mommy best!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Has anyone walked their dog yet?

saggin,
Tuck is a red-tri. I am slowly trying to convince my husband that he needs a friend. I would love to get a female red merle. I'd even take a black tri. I stay away from the blue's. They're pretty but too many out there. Unfortunately, he is so glued to me that my DH doesn't think I have room on my lap for another. He loves the boys and waits for them to come home from school to play but he is definitely mine. He's so unsettled when his whole family isn't home when they should be (sits in the window constantly) and he was very unhappy the night i stayed in the hospital.
It could also be the break in the weather that yours is in and out. Mine is actually a lazy Aussie but as soon as temps went up (ooh,40's and really windy) he started getting edgy. That's why I'd love to walk him but he pulls for everyone but me and my 11yr. old. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable letting son walk him alone and if he were to start pullling I couldn't even help. I have dreams of being able to really train him. In the yard he's fine and listens. Otherwise, not so much. I wish I could whistle train him like one of the other ladies said hers was.
Good luck with your boy. (sometimes after a rough day with the kids, I think that I should've probably had a few aussies instead. But I love them all.)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register