I need help | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 12-07-2006, 01:33 PM
I need help

I someitmes can not leave the house due to heavy bleeding. Lucky I'm working from home right now. I need help with pads
I can't seem to find any that really work for me.
Today I had to take my car to the dealer
When I got there. I started bleeding SO bad I went through 3 stayfree heavy pads in just a hour and I still got it on my pants.
I have to carry 3 or 4 with me at all times now. Help!
Thank you all
HUGS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2006, 01:46 PM
I need help

I feel your pain. I am so tired of not being able to go anywhere without being afraid of bleeding.
I have dh's office Christmas party next week and picked out a lovely pair of ivory pants to wear, but had to decide against it in case I ruin them in the middle of dinner. It does get old really fast.
I didn't see a date for your surgery, are you scheduled yet? All I can think of is how wonderful life will once again be when this is over.
Take care
Unread 12-07-2006, 03:19 PM
I need help

i too sufferred withthis. i found to get through an hour, to wear poise pads-2 over lapping. they catch the blood cots, and absorb more than the overnote xtra longs i had been wearing before. good luck!!!

fyi--poise pads are for bladder control
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I need help

I do not have a date yet

Thank you
Unread 12-07-2006, 04:24 PM
I need help

Wear Depends or Serenity underwear with your pad.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register