Dh's can be so cruel | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dh's can be so cruel Dh's can be so cruel

Unread 11-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

My sistahs,
I am in a living he** (jokingly). My dh won't let me be. He wants to rub and caress and tease me all the time. A finger along the spine, a kiss on the thigh. I am going to blow a gasket here. I want him so bad it hurts. I feel like a super freak right now and guess what? When the time comes for me to really do it, I'd probably freak out, run and lock myself in the bathroom and cry like a baby LOL. Gee, what the heck am I suppose to do right now? I try to ignore him by talking to my sistahs, doing search a word puzzles, or even watching tv ( love grey's anatomy, but mcsteamy gives me the fever baby whew) LOL. Are any of my other sistahs having a time of it like I am? Holler at me.
Be well my sistahs
Love ya,
Tamar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

Oh honey, you've got no idea !!! I feel like I'm living with a ****** teenage boy (and he's 51!) that's never gotten any before I'm glad you still want to jump yours, I'm ready to send mine to the bathroom with a dirty mag!!! Understand that I'm also 11 1/2 weeks out and still under bed arrest I developed a 10.5 by 5.5 cm hematoma along with having several other procedures done. I've had my hematoma so long I've named him Herkamer and we are wondering about claming him on our taxes . I've gotta laugh it off, the option is just not acceptable!! But yes, I can totally understand what you are saying and it drives me crazy too!!!
Stick with it, a little wait is worth a lifetime of lovin' according to my doc!
love ya
Unread 11-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

OHHHH YEAH!! It was tough, but I didn't take the chance. I waited for the ok before having intercourse.

In the meantime, after the first couple weeks, I took care of him, if you know what I mean! He felt spoiled. He has been returning that spoiling ever since.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

I know what you mean my sistah, maybe I will take care of my dh soon. Real soon LOL
Love ya sistahs
Tamar
Unread 11-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

Beatlewife, are you my long lost clone? My DH is 51 and acting like a hormone crazed teen. I'm still under "arrest" until January 1, according to my doc.

It's even worse for me. I write hot romance for a living. Try to do THAT while frustrated! <whimper>

Lena
Unread 11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

Ohhh my poor sistah Lena
My heart goes out to you. Stay Strong baby, fight the feeling
Love ya
Tamar
Unread 12-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Dh's can be so cruel

I can relate here as well my DH thinks going 3 days without any is living hell so here I am a little less then 2 weeks post op and he is whining like his puppy died.

He is also like your DH with a light touch here a playful carress there which quickly has my snapping at him to stop it.

Soon ...... (thats all I am going to say)

From this Nov 20th sister to another. We will make it then we will so make them pay

Mystik
Unread 12-01-2006, 01:02 AM
Dh's can be so cruel

I am with you on that one my sistah
Unread 12-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Dh's can be so cruel

After I started feeling better, about a week or so,,, I helped my husband 'hold on' until I got my doctors release at week 4. But I was sooooooooooo,,, ummmmmmmm,,, errr,,, "wanting" until then other than some 'outercourse' play. And yes, the doctor said that was fine.

Hold strong ladies!
Unread 12-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Dh's can be so cruel

There are a lot of things we can do to please DH until that intercourse day comes lol. Just do what you can to keep him happy until...lol

Good luck to you...the day will be here before you know Just remember to resist that urge for intercourse lol...I know it can be hard, but don't jeopardize it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register