mad mad mad.... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

mad mad mad.... mad mad mad....

Unread 12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
mad mad mad....

hey everyone hope this day finds everyone doing good, im five weeks post op now and find that i stay mad, i mean i wake up mad and go to bed mad, it doesnt take the simplist thing to tick me off, before i had my surgery i suffered severe depression not anger and i was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems i had a SAH/BSO.. i dont know what to do im driving my husband crazy because if he looks at me wrong i get angry and i know that im doing this and im trying not to be angry but it doesnt seem to be working any suggestions please......i use to be a sweet person, cried all the time but sweet.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Re: mad mad mad....

I am sorry you are feeling that way. I would suggest talking to your doctor cuz it may be that your hormones are out of balance. Perhaps they could help you.

Unread 12-10-2010, 06:57 PM

Yea got an app the 23 trying to wait on it but don't know if I can , I thought surgery would fix all my problems but I don't guess so thanks so much and everyone keep me in your prayers I really need them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2010, 07:38 PM

Call you doctor on Monday. Maybe he/she will call in some type of HRT you should not have to wait almost 2 more weeks.
Unread 12-10-2010, 07:53 PM

I know exactly what you are going through! I have also had anxiety and crying more frequently! My husband is going nuts too, and I feel soooo bad! I did get on Lexipro for a while for anxiety but I decided to stop and find more natural ways to help. Good luck, I am searching too!
Unread 12-11-2010, 06:10 AM

HI -- Yup I can relate- I'm 3+ months out and feeling like I have PMS every single day. Its awful! Last Sunday was just a bad day for me (my 16 yo son severely sprained his ankle requiring a trip to Urgent Care) and I was overcome with a feeling that I just couldn't handle it at all. I felt like I went temporarily insane with all my screaming - it was awful. I kept my ovaries but I don't know if they are back to functioning yet - I didn't have PMS this bad before that affected my mood - my problems were all pain related. My mood has been troubling me...plus occasionally I do get anxiety that comes out of nowhere. I go back to my dr 1st week of January and I'm going to ask that my hormone levels be checked. I just don't feel 'right' and I don't want to be this way! HUGS to everyone!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register