I'm almost ready!!!!1 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm almost ready!!!!1 I'm almost ready!!!!1

Unread 05-17-2004, 09:46 PM
I'm almost ready!!!!1

I had a real long post to the "may 18th princesses" post earlier, but I had too many smilies in it and when I went to take some out, I lost my whole message...
...not enough energy to retype it, so here is a condensed version!

THANK YOU to everyone on this site whoe helped calm my fears, answer my questions and give me support. You girls are the greatest and I couldn't have gotten this far without you all!!!!!

I have to be at the hospital at 10:15am...Wish it was earlier!

Had to be on a liquid diet today and I am starving! Only 15 more minutes to go til I get NOTHING!

Haven't done my enema yet..putting it off til the last second! I still have some laundry going, so as soon as that's done....UGH!

I can't wait to go! I am so tired right now! I think that's why my DR put me on the liquids only...so I would be so drained and tired I wouldn't be able to be nervous!!!!But I still am...a little! Trying no to think about it.

So good luck to my May 18th sisters...I'll be with you in spirit!!!

Signing off for a bit...I'll be back to post my castle story soon..(keep in mind that my computer is in the basement, so I am banned til I can do the stairs...)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm almost ready!!!!1

Debbi, I had hoped that I would be calm when the day came for my castle visit. I was calm all day and most of the evening but now it is 2:39 and I am wide awake. I have to be at the castle by 7:30. Originally it was 5:30. Everyone is a little apprehensive when it comes to surgery. Fear of the unknown and all that. I will be fine. I went to Chuch yesterday afternoon and took communion with my Mother and my Pastor. He prayed over me and anoited me with oil. It was a moving experience. I feel God's prensence and I know he is looking out for you also. I know this because I have prayed for this for you and all the princesses. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and I will see you all on the other side. I am going back to sleep. God's blessings!
Unread 05-18-2004, 04:38 AM
I'm almost ready!!!!1

Debbi, you ARE ready! You are going forth knowing that many, many Hyster Sisters care for you & are cheering for you, and all the othe LIWS for today and this week. (Especially us LIWs who are waiting in the wings for next week lol).

My best wishes and prayers for a most uneventful surgery & smooth recovery, and of course, a pleasant hospital stay with nice nurses.

Nancym
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2004, 06:32 AM
I'm almost ready!!!!1

Girls, good luck. All of us here wish our time was here and we were through with the waiting.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register