need support for sugery, realtionships, health | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

need support for sugery, realtionships, health need support for sugery, realtionships, health

Unread 07-18-2010, 07:15 PM
need support for sugery, realtionships, health

also, i want to try to do the sugery where they go in a cut off the blood supply to my fibroids, that seems to be growing, i am still having regular periods at 53, i went to do a biospy on friday, and they , the doctors informed me that they would have the time to do the robotic sugery, instead of the referral out to the radiologist for the first sugery, so i called around and found a place that would do the interventional radioloy sugery, to cut off the blood supply of the tumors..

i am so stressed out my insurance runs out next month, due to a layoff, interviewed for a new job, financially not stable right now, , just started a new realtionship for two months with a friend that i have known for over 15 yrs, we used condoms , but lately didn't, and also just found out that i have herpes, i had no idea, no systoms. and i have to tell my bf, who , by the way already asked me to marry him, and i have told him about the sugery , and will not a much of a sex life for awhile, and tommrow i should get my second herpes test back, retested just to make sure, cuz i went to a doctor that sent out my results to a lab that i never heard of , even though i went to a well known blood drawn lab and i really want to be certain since i have had no systoms of anything, and my doctors think i might have had it for over a very long time, since the man that i did a IVF baby with, was a postive herpes, i only found out after we started the IVF PROCESS, and i have done STD tests every few yrs , just to be certain, and the doctors do not test for herpes unless you tell them, and all of the time i had no outbreaks, so now i feel like a fool, i thought that i was doing the right thing and getting STD tests,and maybe with the stress of my job, my dads death, who knows, maybe it started the process, and the only other person that i even kissed, and only did oral sex , mostly in the last few yrs, told me that he was tested, and he is a big attorney, and i want to tell my boyfriend and not be a surprise like i got 20 yrs ago, and we were very careful, in fact, i would not be with him for times of 6 months or so, thru his tests, so i need to tell my new boyfriend because i want to be honest, and honestly i want this realtionship to work! and i do truly love him , over the last few yrs, and we did jump into a relationship at the same time my dad died, in hindsight , we should have gotten blood tests done before, we are both professional business people, and i do not want him to judge me , i have been so careful all of my life, and i also need him for the sugery support.. sometimes its all too much to handle
i just need to get support over all of this .. for making sure my realtionship will surive as well as me i do not want to burden him with everything, but its wearing me out. , so sisters i need you!

jillbear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Re: need support for sugery, realtionships, health

Hi -
First take a breath and exhale. You have a lot going on right now and you need to slow down a bit I think.

Second, if you truly love this guy and he loves you - it will all work out.

I guess I am a bit confused at to whether you are having a hysterectomy or not or still trying to figure that out?
Unread 07-18-2010, 07:36 PM

they , the doctors brought me in to do a consult and said that we would first do the radiologist to cut off the blood supply, some thing that they wanted to do a few yrs ago, but that was also the time my dad was in the hospital about the 5 th time that yr, and i was his poa, now i did the biospy on friday, and then at the same time they are telling me that they do not have time to call for a referral but will do the lap roboctic sugery.. seems to be a matter of who gets the money. yes i am running as fast as a can..

my bf , even though it is only a few months of real life, he has told me he has loved me for a very long time, and was just waiting for me not to have to watch over my dad.. my dad died april 27. my bf is very concerned about his own health ,about a law that people use if you get a std.. he has known had many partners, and we sort of talked about this the day i got my first report, but i wanted to make certain that is why i ordered another test... i know that he loves me, all of his past wifes and realtionships have cheated on him, that is why he goes to the doctors alot, and was concerned, that i could give him like cancer thru the tumor. i bleed alot from the tumor, i have assured him i can not give him cancer that way..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2010, 07:41 PM

Sorry for your loss. I understand - lost my dad February 24th.

When will you get your biopsy results?
Unread 07-18-2010, 07:51 PM

at least a week no stress here.. i did my biospy with just a couple of advils.. i can not take anything stronger.. that is why i have also put off any sugeries.. when my blood pressure is up, i do not want to go under i have a hard time coming out of the drugs. so i really do not want to get a full hysto at this time, i am starting a new job, having finanically diffucties already. so i want to do the easiest and least down time .. i have been in a frozen state of life for the last couple of yrs.. dealing with my dad, his estate, i have been very depressed, i have no sisters due my dad what they did to him and me , he sort of took them out of the will, i am trying to close down the estate with a atttorney, so when my best friend , jeff came into my life , during my dads death, it was a true blessing. i now have a family, if and when i marry him , i will be a instant grandma, step mom, and will have new parents. so this new herpe thing is tearing me apart, and with the sugery, it is too much to handle
Unread 07-18-2010, 08:00 PM

Let me pray for you:

Dear Lord,
I love you God and thank you for caring for us. You created us and you alone truly know what is happening inside our bodies.
You know the distress this dear sister is under. I pray Father, in Jesus name that this retesting that she is having done will come back showing no signs of herpes.
I pray that you will give the doctors wisdom and guidance as she prepares for her hysterectomy.
I pray that in all this busyness - she will feel your presence and you will give your your peace which passes all understanding.
I commit her now to your care Lord, touch her in body and in her soul that she will know she is loved by you.
In the precious name of Jesus.
Amen.
Unread 07-18-2010, 08:05 PM

thank you very much faithful friend..
Unread 07-18-2010, 08:43 PM

now i have been reading abouT UAE.. where they cut off the blood supply from the tumor.. if you have a std , you can not do it for blood bacteria sutiatons, and my doctor said it was ok
Unread 07-19-2010, 08:32 PM

i thought that i had a herpe outbreak, i have never had one, no cold sores, tested postive twice thru blood, i am so nervous regarding this, i think i made my self break out, went to the doctor, nope , it wasnt a out break.. just irritated skin, since i have been bleeding since 7/07.

they can not tell if i got this from my ex, 25 years ago, from my dad, in the icu dept, he had skin break downs and his caregiver had cold sores, or from my new realtionship. which we are talking tommorrow what is strange, i have now baffled all of the doctors , and one doctor is researching since i was given gamma glolbin , i need spell check, as a baby, until the age of 21, did this keep the virus in tack?

my support friend is suppose to be cancer free, and she still tests postive , she had colon cancer, and is not sick

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register