6 week post-op check up-found out some surprises - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

6 week post-op check up-found out some surprises 6 week post-op check up-found out some surprises

Unread 11-10-2006, 10:42 AM
6 week post-op check up-found out some surprises

Hi Sisters,

I am so overwhelmed at all of your responses and great kindness in your words..gosh I have tears lol.....a woman thing huh?

Mccann, I am inspired by you. You show such courage in dealing with your endo cancer. You deserve a pat on the back. I know you will get through those treatments and be cured too. I will keep you in my prayers. I know what this dealing with cancer can be like, but you've had more to deal with than I, and I want you to know you will get through this and I'm right along with you. Prayers are lifted for healing, my friend

Thanks again to you all for the kindness you've shown me over the past several months. I would not of made it through this had it not been for my sisters. I am blessed to have found this site and all of you. You all give me the strength and courage I need to beat this and get through it all..along with God. May you all be blessed from God with good health, much joy and encouragement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2006, 02:32 AM

SA,
so much for your kind words. I feel blessed that I have had a pretty easy time because I had a very short hospital stay (2 days), very little pain, no complications, no bleeding and my treatments have gone very well so far. I draw my strength and courage from the Lord, all the strong women that I know who have had cancer and the women on this site that keep going when faced with bad news and treatments that make them so sick. Have a great weekend!
's
Barb
Unread 11-11-2006, 07:16 AM

Hi Barb,

I am happy you're doing so well. You're so right, God really does give us the strength and courage we need to get through...we just must pray for it, and he does give it to us. I pray for you for continued healing and healing from the cancer. I admire you...keep up the GREAT attitude. You know hyster is hard enough alone let alone when it's because of cancer..it gives you twice the stress and worries...but God gets us through. Hang in there..soon the treatments will be over and you can get on with things.

I want to thank the rest of you who replied too. That is good advice not to jump into everything just cause I am cleared..thanks for reminding me lol. I am here in NY with DH...well he's doing a job for work, so right now I am in the hotel and relaxing. I plan on resting today..had a big day yesterday and we traveled in the evening and got here around midnight...so worn out today and plan on doing not much. Have a great day Sisters!!!!!! You all hang in there and keep those chins up

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register