TVH Oct 13 can't wait! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TVH Oct 13 can't wait! TVH Oct 13 can't wait!

Unread 09-25-2011, 05:11 AM
TVH Oct 13 can't wait!

Hi I'm new so not sure if this is right forum. I'm going to have my TVH on Oct 13 can't wait. I have been experiencing heavy bleeding since Aug. 1st. had a week of no bleeding and then right back to bleeding with clots and flooding yuk so tired of this. I'm taking iron pills as I am anemic. I have had a D&C in May Dr thought this could be cause of heavy bleeding. It stopped for awhile had a cervical biopsy done in july came back abnormal again so made the decision to have hysterectomy. I just want my life back!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Re: TVH Oct 13 can't wait!

I found out August 5th I needed a hysterectomy and got my surgery date 2 weeks later. I am having mine the same day you are October 13 at noon. I have been having problems since last september and went to family dr a few months later and after having a transvaginal ultrasound found out I have fibroids. I then went to a gynecologist was put on pill which helped with some of the flow but not the other issues. I then had a laporoscopy, hystescopy, cystoscopy and D & C. I have a pretty large fibroid and Hyperplasia so now I am going to have a hysterectomy. I am ready to have it done and start feeling better. I hope all goes well for you.
Unread 09-25-2011, 07:16 AM

Hi Sassypoo I hope everything goes well for you as well. The waiting to get it over with is the worst for me. I feel like my life is on hold and I want to get back to living without all these problems. I hope the time passes quickly for both of us.
Take Care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2011, 09:15 AM

That is the worst for me also. I feel the same like I am just waiting to get this done and it is in mind all the time right now.
Unread 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM

Good Luck to you! I am also on the 13th. I'm having the DaVinci procedure and hopefully will have an easier recovery. Crossing my fingers!
Unread 09-25-2011, 08:21 PM

TLH on the 7th. I, too and ready to get through all of this and have it all behind me. Tired of the issues. The last year has been tough.

Here's to a speedy revcovery for all!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register