Pre-Op Tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre-Op Tomorrow Pre-Op Tomorrow

Unread 07-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Pre-Op Tomorrow

Well I have my pre-op tomorrow. I am so nervous. Glad hubby is gonna go with me. I been trying to think of questions to write down. Lordy my mind is running in circles. I just hope I ask everything I need too.
satinbtterfly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Pre-Op Tomorrow

satinbtterfly...the pre op testing is the easy part. Although I was a nervous nelly also. The TAH surgery, is also nothing to it, but yes we tend to be a wreak the morning of our surgery, just try to stay cool and soon all your problems that lead you up to having the surgery will disapear. It's the recovery that's tough. I'm glad you found this site, cause it really helps you out. Trust me, it's answered alot of questions for me.
Good Luck to you
Unread 07-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Pre-Op Tomorrow

I had my pre-op today it was very easy. My TAH is tomorrow! I'm not even packed yet. Just so totally nervous. My DH was with me and has been so totally awesome. I need to be at the castle 5am. I'm just excited that I'm the first surgery of the day. Hurry up and get it over with. So I can start the recovery period.

Unread 07-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Pre-Op Tomorrow

Just read as much as you can on this website. Also, if you think of questions after your appt. is over, write them down and when you have 3-4, just call the nurse back (they should give you a phone number for that purpose.) Also, you can always post questions here. You will be sooo glad when it's over, hang in there. I put it off for 6 years, I am the biggest coward ever. Recovery is boring and uncomfortable, but you're so relieved that it's over, it balances out.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register