I need some hugs, 7:30 check in tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I need some hugs, 7:30 check in tomorrow I need some hugs, 7:30 check in tomorrow

Unread 12-19-2007, 03:04 PM
I need some hugs, 7:30 check in tomorrow

I have to be at tthe castle at 7:30 tomorrow. I am coming apart. My DH went to work at 3:30 and I won't see him til we are driving there. I have no close family that lives in this state. My asst. teacher is taking my 4 yo to school and to burger king and my 10 yo is just going to a friends in our complex. I feel terrible for them. here I am- in and out of the bathroom all night just to ship them off and I'm an emotional mess. My family is about an hour- hour and a half away. I had no one ask if I needed help. One of the parents in my class brought over beef stew, brownies and bread. I couldn't stop crying when she left here. ( I really wanted a brownie too, made me double upset). My mom is bipolar and we are estranged, I didn't know her for much of my childhood. But it would be nice to know she cared. Anywho,,,,just wanted to say thank you to everyone one here. For advice, for support, to help prepare. I'm sure I'll be on later when I can't sleep. I think I'm going to rent some ondemand movies...
Nikki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2007, 03:11 PM

Sending you a big . You'll always find support here, so don't hesitate to vent or otherwise share your feelings. Good luck to you.
Unread 12-19-2007, 03:19 PM

good luck nikki...wishing you the best of luck. everything will be okay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2007, 03:20 PM

We are all here to keep your spirits up!! Lots of hugs and good thought coming your way. Your kiddie winkles will be just fine it's just those hormones and nerves getting the better of you!

I am sorry about your mom and wish I can give you a huge hug and tell you she cares. I can kind of relate due to my mom having similiar issues and having to grow up without her for the most part plus she lives halfway across the world.

Keep your chin up and keep us posted!

Good Luck!
Unread 12-19-2007, 03:21 PM
A hug for you :)

Hello PrincessN

this is the toughest bit - just think - you're nearly made it! Take a few deep breaths. Have a nice deep warm bubble bath and relax.

Your DH will look after you. Are there any other teachers or parents you can ask for assistance?

The main thing is for you to rest when you return home from the castle and that your pain meds are given to you on time. Your family can live on take aways or frozen/prepared meals for a few days.

Now start concentrating on you and your recovery. That's it.

See you on the other side!
Unread 12-19-2007, 03:31 PM

HUGS and more HUGS- Today was my last day at work, and i thought on my way home- how lucky i was to have so many people who care about me.

The sisters here care about you too and your kids will be fine. they are much more resilient than we give them credit for.

GOOD LUCK!
Unread 12-19-2007, 03:52 PM

Thanks so much. I am definately in freak out mode. I have my moments.
I have another parent that is making my family some pasta for tomorrow...
I'm just really upset about those brownies right now! I told my son that he better bring me one tomorrow night when he comes to see me well. it's about time for my 2nd shot of fleets
Nikki
Unread 12-19-2007, 04:05 PM

We are all here for you!

Unread 12-19-2007, 04:20 PM

Dear Nikki -

Consider yourself hugged! I wish I lived near you so I could help you out. Everything will be okay.

This will be a great opportunity for your children to learn about caring for someone they love. It's an important thing to learn and your DH can help them to do some selfless acts of kindness for you in the coming weeks.

I am 6 weeks post op today and here to tell you that it is possible to have a TAH BSO with a smooth recovery.

Before you know it you'll be on the other side. I'll look for you there.

Susan
Unread 12-19-2007, 05:03 PM

Lots of and warm thoughts for you! I wish you all the luck in the world tomorrow morning, and am looking forward t seeing you in the Post-Op forum!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register