Surgery soon and things seem to be falling apart | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery soon and things seem to be falling apart Surgery soon and things seem to be falling apart

Unread 03-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Surgery soon and things seem to be falling apart

Hello, my surgery date is quickly approaching and I am just praying that I don't have a complete break down, not because I'm scared about the surgery, I'm so ready for that. I'm writing because I just need to vent, my world seems to be collapsing before me, I just broke off a 11 year relationship yesterday and I was really hoping that my SO would be there for me during my recovery period. I know this isn't the best time to be getting myself stressed out but circumstances beyond my control and I needed to love myself FIRST. I have high blood pressure and I've been trying to keep that under control, I know it was up sky high yesterday, but I tried to get myself relaxed. I am so hurt right now but my main concern is being able to heal properly during this difficult period. Luckily I have my mom coming out to help as well as other family members who will be there for me, but I am afraid of all the emotions I will be feeling after my surgery and with this situation I'm hoping I won't be a complete emotional wreck I guess I'm writing so that I can feel that support that this site has been so good at providing no matter what the issue is. I'm requesting lots of prayers and please if you can, can you send a few
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2009, 11:57 AM

Sending and prayers your way as this new chapter in your life unfolds......

Post often and enlist the aid and support of your "Sisters" because each and every one of us is here for you!!
Unread 03-17-2009, 12:02 PM

Sending Hugs and Prayers! It's a stressful time, and to have other thing happen can be very challenging! We'll be here for you..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2009, 03:58 PM

Prayers being sent your way. Try to look at this as a journey to a new you. While your recovery can be hard you can come out of this a new stronger woman. We are all here for you. XOXOXO
Unread 03-17-2009, 04:03 PM

Thank you all so much!!!! I feel better knowing I can depend on this site for support
Unread 03-17-2009, 04:10 PM

I am sorry to hear you are going through so much. I am sending my hugs and prayers your way. Don't worry about being emotional everyone in your support group will understand.
Unread 03-17-2009, 04:19 PM

It's a lot to go through all at once, but just think of the whole new you that will emerge!! All my best to you, and many hugs.
Unread 03-17-2009, 04:32 PM

I can't add much except give you my best wishes also and lots of hugs! You will be stronger for it all even though it's tough right now. Hang in there.
Unread 03-17-2009, 04:41 PM

As my Nan used to say: "Ďt never rains, but it pours!"

Although you feel overwhelmed now you will be a better person after recovery. We are never given more than we can cope with and so you will survive, you will get better and stronger and you will find the partner of your dreams just around the next corner.

Good luck, keep in touch.

Unread 03-17-2009, 04:49 PM

I want to send along my hugs and prayers for you too! May this be the beginning of the road to the new, strong, beautiful YOU!!

Stay strong. And if you are a little emotional, who cares?? With all you've been through, you deserve an outlet for your emotions!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register