I will be honest I am scared to death - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I will be honest I am scared to death I will be honest I am scared to death

Unread 08-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Re: I will be honest I am scared to death

I'm scheduled for a dual surgery on 8/31 and I am scared out of my mind. They re goings remove my gall bladder in addition to attempting a LAVH for a 9cm tumor and an enlarged uterus. I'm usually so strong and feel like I'm drowning. I will be keeping you in my prayers, Sister. Hang in there!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-09-2012, 09:52 PM

Sending calming thoughts to us all! My preop is Mon and surgery is Next Fri.
Unread 08-10-2012, 03:57 AM

Hello everone

I had my pre op yesterday took my partner with me as I usually go to the hospital alone. The nurse was great and completely reassured me Im now trying to stay positive until next Wednesday. This time next week it will be over and done with and hopefully I will be on the road to recovery. xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2012, 12:50 PM

Hello, like everyone has said.. Its normally. Everything will be fine. Just take it easy relax and pray. Then let go!!! Keep us posted. Hugs!!
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:32 AM

Hello Ladies we are certainly on count down now, how is everyone feeling?? My tummy is turning all the time I'm trying to stay positive but its hard work with the nerves. Just so glad I've got this site. Take care Sharon xx
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:44 AM

I didn't believe it on the pre op side but it isn't so bad now that I am on the post op side. I cried in the prep area as soon as my parents and kids couldn't see me.
Unread 08-12-2012, 06:58 AM

Hello randomyvonne was you really nervous the weeks building up before the op?? Ive 3 days to go. Hope you are feeling better now x
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:07 PM

I'll be praying for all of you!!! My surgery is scheduled for August 22 and frankly, I can't wait!!! I don't have so much of the fear-factor going on.... for me it is more of "Let's get this thing over with!" Was delighted to buy my last box of tampons! Delighted to get some time off work! But, mostly.... can't wait to FEEL BETTER! I have been having such heavy bleeding over the last several years that my blood work is always screwed up. Sunny days ahead!!!
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:16 PM

Rocks can feel vulnerable, and its alright to need help from those around you, it teaches them about real life.
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:19 PM

The hospital called me one evening last week and registered me on the phone. They still had my info from 2 yrs ago, so I just had to verify. Hubby said he would come with me tomorrow to my pre-op at the gynecologist office, which is much appreciated. I've already given out teen a twenty to watch over her brothers on Wednesday AM until dad gets home fom the hospital. I wanted to take my iPad but they said nt to bring valuables. I guess I'll just take a few books and my cell phone. I hate being bored.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register