Panic, anxiety & a hard time coping - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Panic, anxiety & a hard time coping Panic, anxiety & a hard time coping

Unread 12-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Re: Panic, anxiety & a hard time coping

I thought scheduling surgery mid Dec would help everyone in the way of work, school, granddaughter......what I received was more stress. I had a root canal a month ago followed bu a car accident(not my fault), Christmas shopping planning shipping....cleaning house for return after surgery....another car accident(again, not my fault)....with a followup on the root canal the morning of surgery. I cried every step of the way....that was not who I was....surgery was Monday the 13th....so far no tears, no hot flashes...
God above knows what we are going through and I thank Him for all of you that we can come together to share!
Hold your head up and know we all care for you as you seek out the path that works best for you....You never walk alone <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmawsbeans View Post
surgery was Monday the 13th....so far no tears, no hot flashes... I thank Him for all of you that we can come together to share!
Hold your head up and know we all care for you as you seek out the path that works best for you....You never walk alone <3
Oh dear, I'm glad you are doing well! I wish mine were over...having a terrible day, can barely stand up. Thanks everyone for being there, it means so much right now. Seems like all I do is cry and pray!
Unread 12-15-2010, 07:44 PM

Cry and pray is very important.....it seems I couldn't have one without the other.....let God take your burdens <3
Unread 12-15-2010, 09:00 PM

I feel like you are taking the words right out of my mouth. I am so short tempered too. I am tired of being grouchy all the time. I do not feel like "me" either. Wow, I am so glad to have joined to know I am not alone. You just need to get the surgery and move on but it feels like forever and it is very stressful. I don't think people get how miserable it is the waiting to get your life back. Very scary to think about it too much. You are almost done hang on!! Thanks for sharing.
Unread 12-15-2010, 09:50 PM

Thank you. It somehow gives me strength.
Unread 12-16-2010, 05:25 AM

In a world of busy schedules its nice to take time to share with other women the trials and tribulations of daily life....the good and the ugly!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register