Vacation Bound | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Vacation Bound Vacation Bound

Unread 06-04-2002, 04:27 AM
Vacation Bound

Another week and I head for the beach for a week; home a week and then off to the castle.

I am so at peace now that I'm soon going to get rid of this pain. Time seems to be flying by.

Just wanted to let you all know what great support you've all been to me during my second opinion time. And I love my new dr. I have my pre-op on June 11.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2002, 05:53 AM
Have a great time

Enjoy yourself on your holidays. You certainly sound like you are in the right frame of mind . Beleive me a positive attitude is everything.

Good luck

Unread 06-04-2002, 06:07 AM
Bonnie

Good for you going on vacation before your surgery. I had a vacation planned for the end of May. Then when I found out I had to have this surgery and the doctor wanted to do it asap I cancelled the vacation and had the surgery when I would have been on vacation instead. I cancelled because I thought I would not have a good time on vacation worrying about my pending surgery because at the time I was a spaz. Well it turns out that I found this wonderful site and had calmed down immensely. Now I regret not having taken the vacation.

It sounds like you have the right frame of mind for this surgery and you will do well. Get back and let us know after your visit to the castle how you are doing.

YOU WILL SOON BE A BEAUTIFUL SUNTANNED PRINCESS.

Have a great time Bonnie.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2002, 08:40 AM
Vacation Bound

Bonnie:

It looks like you are on the same type of schedule as me. I work for a week and a half, off on a cruise to Alaska for a week, then work another week, then off to the castle the following week. I also will be having my pre-op for the hysterectomy on June 11 & the pre-op for the gallbladder removal on June 24.

Becky
Unread 06-04-2002, 10:42 AM
Vacation Bound

Becky
Have a great time on your cruise to Alaska. We went there last year on a cruise/land trip and had a wonderful time. What cruise line? We went Princess (How appropriate now) and were treated like royalty. Hope you are too. Good luck on your surgery too.
Unread 06-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Vacation Bound

We are going on Norweigan Cruise lines. I'm really looking forward to it. It is the vacation I've always dreamed of. I would have been a May princess, but I wasn't going to cancel the cruise so now I will be a July princess!

Becky
Unread 06-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Vacation Bound

Great idea to be holiday bound before a hyster.!! Have lots of fun, because when you get home for your hyster. --- recoup. time, big time; hope you have lots of help for that also !!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register