depression | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-12-2007, 06:03 PM
depression

yesterday or day before i posted about the depression and how i could not seem to knock it...went for a walk, met a new neighbor..she sensed right off something was not right. today, she shows up at my door and tells me she is going to help me do whatever needs doing. we laughed, cleaned house, man bashed and had a wonderful time. i found out she's been through the same things but about 10 years ago. i feel so much better tonight. she is coming back over tomorrow and we are going to finish up the house...dear husband is no housekeeper! i had no idea how just having three clean rooms an cheer you up.

thanks to all the sisters who responded. i may still have depressing days but it's good to know i can vent here! everyone deserves a big
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-12-2007, 06:05 PM
depression

It sounds like you have found an amazing new friend. That in itself can be so therapeutic. I am so happy for you!!
And you are so right a clean house can do wonders for lifting your spirit!!
Take care darling, and I hope that each day just keeps shining brighter for you.

Echo
Unread 06-12-2007, 06:08 PM
depression

vickiknisley,
Hang in there you know you have all the Sister here to vent to and talk to and also a new friend you just meet. She sounds like a wonderful person.
Things will get better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-12-2007, 06:10 PM
depression

Sounds like you may have found wonderful friend in your new neighbor! I might have to move to your neighborhood!

Getting out and walking can help lift your spirits, but having someone come by and help you around the house probably gave you an even bigger boost in feeling better!

Many best wishes to you for brighter days ahead! s
Unread 06-12-2007, 07:24 PM
depression

I am so glad that you found someone you can talk face to face with that you have so much in common with YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!
Unread 06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
depression

I wish women ruled the world -- think how awesome it could be. Glad you're out and about.
Unread 06-12-2007, 07:41 PM
depression

thanks for your responses....makes me feel REALLY good. I am so tired tonight but tired from doing something not from being sick...maybe a teeny bit from being sick lol...my back is killing me but i don't care. the day was so good. all of you, my faceless friends deserve big hugs...i hope each and everyone of you is doing well.
Unread 06-12-2007, 07:43 PM
depression

Well you get some rest and maybe use a heating pad on that back and I hope your day tomorrow will be twice as good as today was......

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register