Possible Prolapse after 13 weeks ??? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Possible Prolapse after 13 weeks ??? Possible Prolapse after 13 weeks ???

Unread 06-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Possible Prolapse after 13 weeks ???

Hi all,

Ok, I am just over 13weeks out and have felt GREAT!
Have had the occasional slightly painful intercourse with DH but, we take it slow and it eases away.

Well, Last Sunday, after we had intercourse, I had some major pain but we were out of town and tried to make the best of it.

By that night, I felt like the 1st week after my Hyster. where everything felt like it had been shifted around & am extra sensitive to the need to go to the bathroom and feeling major pain/&/pressure changes before, during & after
#1 & 2.

Am having on and off pain & pressure all across my abdomen and lower back. ((depends on what position I happen to be in at the time, sitting or standing))

So, I have made an appt. for Thurs. and was wandering what to expect?

And/or if this is possible months after the Hyster??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2008, 10:22 AM

I think it's good that you are going in to see your doctor. You can never be too careful!!

That said, the pain you're feeling could just be normal. I hope this isn't TMI, but I know that after DH & I have sex I can feel quite swollen for a few days afterwards. Also, if I have to do a lot of *ahem* pushing in the bathroom, I can still experience quite a bit of pain & pressure for a few days.

Good luck at your appointment!
Unread 06-09-2008, 11:13 AM

Not TMI for me cause I know exactly what you are saying.

But, the strange thing is, I have been feeling sooooo good for almost 2 months with only a little discomfort the day after love making. No pain between then and only in the bathroom if I am REALLY (tmi) constipated.

But, could something prolapse 3 months out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2008, 11:27 AM

I been having problems too. My surgery was August 13,2007.
I am waiting on my test to come in. Right ovary left

creshaunda
Unread 06-09-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creshaunda
I am waiting on my test to come in. Right ovary left

creshaunda

What test?? What do they think is wrong?
Unread 06-09-2008, 09:07 PM

Oh my, I am so happy I found this site. I was having so many of these issues and couldn't understand why after 13 weeks. 'always&forever' I at this very moment am having the exact same issue.' This is my second 'episode' though. The first time my boyfriend and I had intercourse it was fine, then the next time was bleeding, pain, pressure and unable to use bathroom (1or2). also lots of gas. I went to the doctors next day, the bleeding had stopped but pain and gas pain was still there. He said I was fine and to take it easy. Prescribed pain med and antibiotics so nothing would get infected. It took me another few days to have BM. Okay that happend about 8weeks in. periodically a bit of pain and blood during intercourse. But then last week tuesday the same painful bout. again I went to docs next day. again he said same thing. (boyfriend was calling him a quack) at this very moment I am still constipated and bloated, lots of gas pains and cramps when I try to go. hydrocodone doesn't help, just makes me feel like a junky, so I take tylenol pms.
I was thinking I had something prolapse until I found this site today on a webmd message board. After reading a few postings I feel better knowing this is part of the game..lol..hope we all feel better!!! I'm going to try a few 'remedies' and see what happens.

thanks for being here

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register