Thanx for the prayers.... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thanx for the prayers.... Thanx for the prayers....

Unread 10-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanx for the prayers....

Thank you for the prayers and support...my family thanks you all too. Now I just recieved a 4 day notice to move..The state is slow on comunicating with the landlords on how they said they would take care of my rent because I can not work...I just sat up and cried all night, quitley so my daughter would not hear... I told her that everything is going to be ok, and now I feel like I lied...Just one right after another,,,I start to get back up from one blow and then bammmmm,,, with another,, will it ever end? And anyone have any sugg.??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Re: Thanx for the prayers....

I'm afraid that i don't have any answers for you

Can you explain to your landlord about the state's coming help? Could that get you more time?

I'm sure that you'll do all that you can to make everything right for your daughter so telling her that is not a fib in my opinion.
Just hang in there, hopefully everything will work for you

Unread 10-13-2010, 12:46 PM

I am so sorry. All I can offer you is prayers. I know how you feel about your daughter. I went through situations like that when my kids were younger. Just be honest with her and ya'll will get through this together. I am sending you best wishes and prayers for you and you daughter
Hugs,
Jeanie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2010, 09:03 AM

Again, thanx for the support... anyone have any boxes?? Looks like my daughter and I will be going to a shelter. Yet another adventure...You think someone with some power in the state could have a little compation. They just told me yesterday that there was nothing that could be done...On the road again....hey at least I am not thinking about how scary my surgery will be....
Unread 10-14-2010, 10:57 AM

(((hugs))) and prayers for you and your daughter
Unread 10-14-2010, 07:56 PM

hugs and prayers!!!!
Unread 10-15-2010, 08:48 AM

I think that I have a good judge...they might let us stay for another month, maybe, 2-3. The schel. of court dates has heard my "case", and told me yesterday when I went to file for a trial to explain my situation told me that she might not be able to get a date set for atleast month or two!!! Then it will be dead winter and they can't evict me then, they would set it for after the new year!!!If for some reason thay decide that I don't deserve a court date I have found 3 transitional housing places that will let my daughter and I stay there... they are large 5-8 bd room homes... lots of support!!! I'll give an update when I know.... I guess I am making lemonaide!!! My surgery date is just 5 days away, and I think I am ready mentally, or at least as much as I will ever be!!! Go Girls...we can do it!!!!
Unread 10-15-2010, 09:29 AM

Wow, such trials! I'm glad you're making lemonade.

Perhaps you could learn how to make lemon meringue pie? YUM!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register