I'm eating myself out of house and home!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm eating myself out of house and home!!!! I'm eating myself out of house and home!!!!

Unread 11-02-2001, 01:32 PM
I'm eating myself out of house and home!!!!

I've still got a month to go before surgery! I can't stop eating!!!!
I'm really out of control. I know it's just nerves. I just lost 25 lbs thru LA Weightloss and have about 60 to go but dieting isn't on my priority list for now! I'm also facing bills from my son's knee surgery plus bills from my laparoscopy in Sept. I'm really stressin' here!!!! I'm taking 6 weeks off with only half of my normal paycheck. Plus Christmas is on it's way!!! Just venting to everyone! I'm very tired and ready to get this over with!!!!
Anyone got any ideas for stress relief other than drugs!!
Thanks for listening!
Janie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2001, 02:01 PM
Janie, Janie, Janie!

I'm so sorry - you sound so stressed out, girl! But congratulations on losing the 25 pounds! You look terrific !

I know the feeling about wanting to devour everything in sight. You know this is only going to add more stress in the long run, sweetie!

Grab some grapes, or some carrots n' celery, or some pretzels - foods that are either good for you or at least low in fat that you can keep munching on without too much peril... go ahead and eat THOSE things so you don't get all mad at yourself on top of everything else later.

Go for a walk. Play a game. Come here and vent some more or read the 'cult' thread in Memorable Messages! Something to expel some of your stress energy and divert your attention. Then hopefully you will be able to relax.

Did I mention that you look terrific!?
Unread 11-02-2001, 05:59 PM
I know what you mean

I am also a stress eater. I can eat waaaaaaaaay to much when I am not careful.

Try to reach for healthy snacks and good luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2001, 06:13 PM
Come to Chat!

Hiya Janie! Come and visit us in the HysterSisters Chat Room! You can vent all you want, share a good laugh or 2 (usually!) and best of all share cyber brownies! Fat AND calorie free!!! The chat team monitors the room daily from 11am to 1pm and again from 8pm to 10pm CST. But you can pop in anytime as there is usually someone in there. We would love to see you there.
And I agree with Toonces: you look maavelous!
Warmly,
Pammy
Unread 11-02-2001, 06:18 PM
Thanks for letting me vent!

thanks, I needed that! You know how sometimes you get stuck in a rut and you just can't see the top?! There I am! you've given me some ideas (things I already knew but when you get stressed, you seem to forget all that you know is true). Thanks again! Going to get me some fruit tomorrow and WOW chips! Gonna get started back on my water too!

Blessings and ,
Janie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register