sunny days are here again | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

sunny days are here again sunny days are here again

Unread 04-13-2006, 11:03 AM
sunny days are here again

WOOOHOOO ITS ACTUALLY SUNNY HERE IN RAINY CALIFORNIA. i feel good, i am going to out and do some shoppin LOL, maybe take my daughter to the park. I FEEL GOOD, DADADADA, I KNEW THAT I WOULD LOL. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2006, 11:21 AM

Enjoy your day, I'm glad you finally have sunshine.
Take care
Donna
Unread 04-13-2006, 11:28 AM

That's great! It's finally sun-shiny here too! I'm in Idaho and it's been raining alot lately and flooding. My big adventures today are a post-op appt, a trip to Moxie Java and a haircut if I'm still feeling up to it.
Enjoy your time with your daughter and shopping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2006, 12:26 PM

thanks a bunch however i put off going to the park LOL, my back always hurts dangit, other then that i feel great. why does my back hurt, its really getting on my nerves, its not just my lower back its my whole spine, and motrin and vicadin doesn't get rid of the pain. weird, i'm going to call my dr and ask why LOL.
Unread 04-13-2006, 12:31 PM

YES! It felt so good here too, my son is on spring break ....a teen ager and he wanted to go for a walk with me to enjoy the weather wehen he got home from work at noon. Now I am kinda pooped though and not sure I can finish my days chores. IT is one of the first warm days here...in the 70's and he wanted to walk longer than and hour( my usual time)...so we are relaxing now. IT is nice not being stuck home in the bathroom!
Unread 04-13-2006, 02:55 PM

Hey I was singing that song too this morning after a good nights sleep,I even tried to shake my booty,but it hurt(Ha Ha). Made it tp the easter party,whooo it was hot,already having hot texas weather 90 degrees,kinda made me queasy,but then we went inside,yea!! Best of all had chocalte sunday's,YUM YUM. I know spelling,not right still have brain fog,working on changing hormones! Hope your back gets better,wonder why it hurts so bad?
Unread 04-13-2006, 04:20 PM

my dr said that it is probably a result of the spinal anesthetic, he said that it should start feeling better soon and if it doesn't then to let him know. I'm definately not ready for 90 degree weather LOL. but i will take some sunshine, it has been rainy and yucky here for so long, it was driving me nuts, but today is sunny YAY!!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register