Leaving for the castle in 17 hours wanted to say thanks - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Leaving for the castle in 17 hours wanted to say thanks Leaving for the castle in 17 hours wanted to say thanks

Unread 03-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Re: Leaving for the castle in 17 hours wanted to say thanks

Here is wishing all my sisters a wonderfully boring surgery followed up with textbook healing. Hugs to you all, pre and post hyster sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2010, 06:18 PM

I am leaving at 5:00 AM :-) I agree that this site has been wonderful! I am not sure I would be as calm about the surgery tomorrow without the helpful ladies on here. Your advice and encouragement have been amazing. I can't wait to be on the other side and be able to pay it forward to the ladies coming behind us. Best wishes to all my sisters headed to the castle with me tomorrow!
Unread 03-28-2010, 07:22 PM

Best wishes to everyone!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2010, 07:34 PM

best wishes to all of you ..in our thoughts and prayers ............
Unread 03-28-2010, 07:35 PM

wiw the minuets are just going fast I have to be there at 630 my operation starts at 730 Is it me or dose is feel like everthing is out to get me my boss had me work today and everything when wrong. I just hope tomorrow goes better. I really dont think I am going to be able to sleep tomorrow I have to be there in 12 hours this is going to be the longest night on my life.
I hope to see all of us a few days from now in here talking again. just seems the closer we get the more scared I get.

Heather
Unread 03-28-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistios View Post
wiw the minuets are just going fast I have to be there at 630 my operation starts at 730 Is it me or dose is feel like everthing is out to get me my boss had me work today and everything when wrong. I just hope tomorrow goes better. I really dont think I am going to be able to sleep tomorrow I have to be there in 12 hours this is going to be the longest night on my life.
I hope to see all of us a few days from now in here talking again. just seems the closer we get the more scared I get.

Heather
I'm going to be up with you tonight. I am having a bear of a time with the bowel prep and I have a terrific headache. I am being very slow with my packing too. Hang in there and we will both be sucking on ice chips in no time!
Unread 03-28-2010, 10:16 PM

score one for Ice chips lol. I know your right its the waiting is the hardest part I think im gonna go nutts Im sorry about your headache I hope you feel better. the bowl prep sucks your right. I switched to a liqued diet 2 days ago so my system is clear thank god. I am praying for both if us.

Heather

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register