6 weeks post hysterectomy- Scared; found a clear piece of plastic that I think came out of my vagina | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

6 weeks post hysterectomy- Scared; found a clear piece of plastic that I think came out of my vagina 6 weeks post hysterectomy- Scared; found a clear piece of plastic that I think came out of my vagina

Unread 04-03-2014, 03:29 PM
6 weeks post hysterectomy- Scared; found a clear piece of plastic that I think came out of my vagina

I am freaking out, I found a quarter sized piece of plastic by the toilet, it had two lines in it that could be ripped apart? It was jagged on one side. It also had a part in it that looked like a flat seam where the plastic met. This was in the middle of the piece of plastic. There was blood on the floor too. I did not feel this at all. I think it fell out when I was standing with my back to the toilet getting ready to sit down on it.it was clear plastic and was kind of hard, like something a product might be wrapped in Is this something any of you have heard of? There is a possibility that one of my cats ate a piece of plastic and threw it up I guess. I don't know what to think. My cats are fine and don't have any blood on them that I can see.I know this a really weird post but I am terrified that the plastic came out of me! Thanks .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Re: clear piece of plastic came out of my vagina

Wow. I had a stitch come out about day 12. Did u keep it to show your doctor?
Unread 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM

Yes I did keep it. I can't find any blood on either of my cats, one of them is white anyway! I just can it figure out how a jagged piece of plastic could have come out of me without me feeling it. I forgot to mention that I didn't notice the blood by the toilet right away. It was half dry when I saw it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2014, 05:17 PM

Someone has posted about this in the last 3-4 weeks! I hope that person sees this and responds to your thread. Hopefully they can give you an answer to what it might be. But, I would suggest holding on to the piece and calling your doctor.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register