TLH I was bad...sex - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I was bad...sex I was bad...sex

Unread 10-10-2013, 07:37 AM
I was bad...sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONNIC View Post
My hubs is really great too, and its so nice that he's NEVER rushed me, or givin me a guilt trip over this long stretch. We did finally 'enjoy' each other, a few days ago(after drs ok), and let me just say that everything down there is in good working order....WOW! I was a lil sore the following day, and when he asked, I made the mistake of being honest, telling him that I was a "little tender".....my bad. Now he is afraid to touch me, so we haven't tried again yet.(not for my lack of 'suggestion'. lol) The man has the will of Job.....but let's face it, he can run but he can't hide. heeheehee.
He can't hold out forever, right?? lol
Well my dear friend, sad part is, we haven't had it for over 3 months now,? And that's before surgery...and no he's not cheating on me or anything, I'm just def blessed. He is very moody at times tho lol lol maybe I gotta do sexual stuff in other ways...thing is I was so not in to sex before due to a huge fibroid, I mean huge like a 7 month pregnant girl ..just awful...going pee every 15 min etc. Anyway I hope after my 2 month post op I can regain the desire, I get it but just when I'm pms weird I know....hope for the best I guess...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:16 AM
Re: I was bad...sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by blancababe78 View Post
Well my dear friend, sad part is, we haven't had it for over 3 months now,? And that's before surgery...and no he's not cheating on me or anything, I'm just def blessed. He is very moody at times tho lol lol maybe I gotta do sexual stuff in other ways...thing is I was so not in to sex before due to a huge fibroid, I mean huge like a 7 month pregnant girl ..just awful...going pee every 15 min etc. Anyway I hope after my 2 month post op I can regain the desire, I get it but just when I'm pms weird I know....hope for the best I guess...
Ya, know, when we did it, I honestly had much less discomfort/pain than before my surgery. We had a lot of trouble having sex before...pain during, then cramping for days afterward. For the last several years, I always had to stop within 5-10 minutes. He was very patient through the whole thing, but yes, men can get a lil edgy. lol. We are both very sexual ppl, and we always 'find a way'. lol

I do hope everything gets better for you; it just takes time. I'm glad to know there are other good men out there, who don't base their whole value of relationships on sex. I cannot imagine having that pressure put on me while trying to recoup from everything.
Unread 10-10-2013, 05:49 PM

7 weeks post op and I went for my pelvic exam today and I asked about sex he said no. He said to wait 2 month from my surgery so he said not until after oct 21. So be careful and yes really talk to your doctor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:36 PM

My bfriend might want to get married, then we would be intimate, but i just don't know what it would be like now. My vagina is shortened and i feel different.
Unread 10-10-2013, 10:43 PM

Everyone. Has there opinion and thoughts.. me personally was not told why I can't have sex with my spouse so thinking it's just like my 5 c sections as long as I was ok it was fine...the doc told me topay aattention to my body. So I was with my husband last night just tipping it to make sure it didn't hurtvi was fine then today we took it a bit further..now that I read why you can't it scares the deal out of me.. it's been 9 days since surgery. But I was in so much pain with sex and weeks later still having pain after sex and haven't been with my spouse for 3 months because I was eager to have my spouse again.
Unread 10-11-2013, 05:23 AM

im told no sex for 12 weeks, my dr said tbey saw too many torn cuffs at ,6 to 8 weeks so now they just say 12 with great results, its been 3 weeks since my surgery and its hard not to
Unread 10-11-2013, 06:48 AM

My DH and I have not had sex for 8 months due to the constant heavy bleeding. Regardless what the doc tells me I will wait the 12 weeks to try. What's another 3 months in the big scheme of things if it means I have healed properly. I am a very sexual person so this waiting is driving me nuts but I am also a hypochondriac so that side is winning at the moment.

I am just too afraid of all the things I have heard regarding cuff issues and the consequences of it tearing can be serious. My doctor is great but never once did she mention the possibility of cuff issues. I will definitely be asking a lot of questions at my post op in 2 weeks.
Unread 10-11-2013, 07:08 AM

My dr said 8 weeks, and I will not try until atleast that time. I have dealt with pain for years during and after sex. That gives me reason to make sure I heal to the best of my body's ability without risking injury, another surgery, or damage that affects my future. I love my husband and hope he understands the importance of healing & respects my want to one day have a healthy sexual relationship again like we haven't had in years.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register