Fuzzy headed? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Fuzzy headed? Fuzzy headed?

Unread 01-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Fuzzy headed?

I walk up to people at work to tell them SOMETHING and look at them blankly and say "I forgot". I have used that phrase so many times lately!
I am so glad I remembered to look at hystersisters for SOMETHING (i forgot what) and stumbled onto this thread.
Would it be wrong to send a link to my principal? LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Fuzzy headed?

I am feeling better that I am not alone with this problem. I have my 4 week post op on Monday and I will ask my Doctor about it.
Maybe someone will eventually give us the answers we are needing.
Unread 01-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Fuzzy headed?

I am so glad that I know now that I am not completely nuts! I cannot remember anything anymore. I am 5 weeks post-op, and it seems that I have lost my mind too! I have a terrible time concentrating on a task, and forget what I am doing in the middle of it all! It can only get better, right? I am still very glad that I chose to have the surgery. The joy of not having the heavy bleeding or pain of fibroids overloads the "brain problems"!! Cheer up! There are better days ahead for us all!
Princess Lisa
Unread 01-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Fuzzy headed?

IMHO it's kind of like a post traumatic stress syndrome - the stress being the surgery. Then your body is trying so hard to heal that your brain kind of gets left behind in the process! As your body heals, the brain function returns. I finally starting feeling "normal" mentally about 3 months post-op so there's light at the end of that dark tunnel....
Unread 01-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Fuzzy headed?

Hows this for being fuzzy brained? I have shaved my legs since coming home from the hospital, but I just remembered today, two and a half weeks later my underarms!! I have never had hair under there that long. I couldn't believe I had forgotten to shave there. I know now for sure I am not operating on all cylinders!
Unread 01-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Fuzzy headed?

This morning in the shower, I washed my face then my hair. After rinsing, I realized I washed my hair with my facial cleanser. So I washed and rinsed my hair all over again. Afterwards, I washed my face. Or did I already do that?
Unread 01-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Fuzzy headed?

Ahhh, I am so pleased to read that I am not alone in losing my mind!
I am saying such silly things, forgetting what I am talking about mid sentence....driving my daughter and partner mad as I'm either repeating or forgetting most stuff, most of the time!
Great site! Keep smiling princess'.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register