Best Wishes to our Wednesday, January 8th Princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Wednesday, January 8th Princesses! Best Wishes to our Wednesday, January 8th Princesses!

Unread 01-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Best Wishes to our Wednesday, January 8th Princesses!

Best Wishes to our Wednesday Princesses!

Your Castle date is almost here . . . .

Dear Ladies in Waiting,
CarSue, Cajunlady, renee7, sequoia4, dcw, susan2u, jenny1shu, Murney, MaryMmm, janilyn, kdowda, onceandagain, puckettl, MzNascar20, kellyann, cstu64, kellyann36

Ladies in Waiting, time is near...
Do not stress, do not fear.

You'll don your gowns
And earn your crowns...

While in our hearts there'll
Prayers and best wishes for thee.

Good luck ladies.....We'll see you on the "better side".

Hugs and Blessings,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Yipeee way to go!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~Best Of Luck To You All~~~~~~~~~~

CarSue, Cajunlady, renee7, sequoia4, dcw, susan2u, jenny1shu, Murney, MaryMmm, janilyn, kdowda, onceandagain, puckettl, MzNascar20, kellyann, cstu64, kellyann36

Ladies your wait is almost over, it won't be long now. You are on your way to becoming brand new women.

If you get a chance before heading off to the Castle, please drop by the Chat Room so that we can give you some send off Hugs.

Please do let us know how you are doing when you are home and you feel up to posting.

Take Care
Unread 01-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Wednesday LIW

Hi Ladies: Just wanted to wish you uneventful surgeries and fast recoveries!! Ya'll are gonna look so pretty in your new crowns. See ya'll on the better side.

LaDonna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2003, 11:03 PM

Best Wishes to all our January 8th es!!!!

Lots of s and ers for all of you to have a plesant journey through the Land of Hyster!

Unread 01-06-2003, 11:43 PM

Wednesday Princesses-to-be

All our best wishes go with all of you as you head to the castle. Won't you all just look great in those new crowns! Wear them with pride.

May your surgeries be uneventful and your recoveries smooth.

Let the pampering begin!!!

(((sequoia4))) (((MzNascar20))) and all our other chat ladies - see you in chat on the better side - but only when you are up to it. The pillow police have been known to lurk in the chat room checking on the newly crowned princesses.

Hugs and regards
Unread 01-07-2003, 01:38 AM

Unread 01-07-2003, 05:02 AM

My thoughts and prayers will be with you all while you enter the castle and become princesses on the other side. And listen to buckkie, those pillow police will lurk and will get you when you least expect it in the chat room and will send you to your room to pamper yourself, not sitting around chatting with other liw and princesses.

TAH/BSO 8/20/02 for fibroids & endo
Will get hormones under control soon so that won't be a difficulty for me either
Unread 01-07-2003, 05:14 AM
Thank You!!

Everyone for your well wishes!!! I AM READY!! I'm here at work for just 3 hours this morning, and then I go to pre-op at the DR and Hospital. After that I'm headed to the house to relax my last evening at home!!

I thought I'd be more nervous than I am, I think I was more worried about getting everything done and ready than the surgery itself!! Maybe the jitters will kick in today at pre-op - who knows??!!

Once I'm home and up to being in front of the computer, I'm going to check out the chat room thing....haven't got that all figured out yet. So I'll see you guys on the other side!!! SOON!!
Unread 01-07-2003, 06:03 AM
THANKS TO ALL MY SISTERS

Dear Sisters,

This site has been so helpful in my preparatin for the castle.
I have my home and family all set up. I leave in two hours for dr. and pre-op at the castle. I have to be there for 5:30 a.m. and boy...............am I ready..........The pain these last two days has been awful......I had to take a strong pain pill last nite to go to bed. I have spent lots of time hear ready everyones stories and it has helped me relax. I was nervous yesterday, but today I'm ok ..........so far...............Thanks again..............from the Cajunlady
Unread 01-07-2003, 06:52 AM

Hi future princesses,

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.
s

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register