Don't know how to feel - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Don't know how to feel Don't know how to feel

Unread 10-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Don't know how to feel

no-clue,
I know how you feel,Im losing my mind to. I just wish it was over. I dont know how to make myslef stop thinking about it, its driving me nuts. Today I have been cleaning and cooking and do laundry , so its not been that bad, but on days that I dont have much to do its worse, so maybe keeping busy is a good thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Don't know how to feel

hurtntummy
thanks for sharing.. just to-night i thought i better write to my kids..next thing i knew i had a water works running down my face couldn't see the papper to write on...this is not me..its really driving me nuts..i know its going to go smothly ,I know i'm going to be fine..the best part is I'm going to be healthy again..looking so forward to a pain free life style .. its the emotions that are screwing me up.. i hope you have a speedy recovery and again thanks for sharing
Unread 10-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Don't know how to feel

I am feeling the same way....I'm very scared and don't know how i'll be the night before .
I have thought horrible things, all the what if's. :cry:

It is normal from what everyone here has said. Thank goodness I found this site or I would not know if I was losing it or not! .

Best wishes to you and a speedy recovery,

's Cara
Unread 10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
Don't know how to feel

hello Amandalp.
this site has been so helpfull in getting ready for a hyster.. that it's amzing as to what need to be in order befor going in. I have a list as long as both my arms to have done befor i go.. I keep myself very bussy to a point of burning my self out..(only way to sleep at night).my problem is when i sit..it hits me..some of the weirdest thoughts flow threw my head.. I tride hmming to my self, think of happy thought , but the buggers just keep popping back in...i have found coming here works well..when i read a thread that i can relate to.. i find that its ok to think these thoughts..someone alts, has also.. i wish you all the luck on your up and coming operation ,with a speedy recovery all so..

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register