I'm new here | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-15-2004, 08:20 AM
I'm new here

I found this websight the other night and I have to say I just love it and think its wonderful .
I wish you all didnt have the pains of being a woman but I am so relieved I am not the only one , and that 21 years of period problems are not just in my head but a reality that comes with being a woman.
I have my hysterectomy date for the 27th of April and I am glad but feeling a lil emotional about it , But I know in my heart even tho I am only 30 I am doing the right thing I do have 2 kids and I have had six miscarrages and years worth of debilitating period problems that ruled my life I know its time to start fresh .
I know the road ahead is not going to be all sunshine and smiles but I know on the day I go under the knife my life will be on the track for the good.
I just want to send you all my best wishes and a speedy recovery
and to let you know we are all getting a new lease on life so to speak and I hope you all enjoy a new life not consumed or ruled by your uterous pains.
Good luck and Godbless you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm new here

Welcome! I'm fairly new here, too and have found this place to be WONDERFUL!

Best wishes to you! I see one of my surgeons on the day you go in!
Unread 04-16-2004, 07:34 AM
I'm new here

Hi (((Marylou))), I am so glad you found us. Having a hysterectomy is a major decision; your feeling emotional or scared, etc. is very natural. This woman to woman site can provide tremendous support and hopefully will prove helpful to you. There are so many great women here who will share with you or can just be there when you need someone to listen.
HS also offers loads of information and for many women knowledge is power. As a new LIW and if you have not done so yet, I suggest you may want to peruse the pre-op and post op articles which you can find by clicking on these links:
http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/hsl...s=&forumid=170
http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/hsl...s=&forumid=171
Please remember we are always here for you and please come as often as you like. Perhaps in the future you too may consider sharing your experience with those who will follow. s, peggiesue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Hello~!

Hi Marylou!
I’m brand new here, too…and aren’t we luck to have found this great place?! And your attitude is sooo Good! I feel the same way; once this is over with, we are on our way to having a new pain-free existence!

Anyway, Happy to Meet you!
Janet

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register