Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!! Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

Unread 04-15-2004, 10:07 AM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

I am a "Fluffy Sister" and I need help. Where do us larger size ladies get larger size panties?? I already by size 9/10 at WalMart and that is the biggest I have seen..

Any suggestions???

I am having a LSH on 04/27 and I plan on buying some really, really large T-shirts to lounge in anything else?

Stacy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

Got any malls by you with Lane Bryant?

Went to Saks 5th Avenue and Neiman Marcus at Somerset Mall near Detroit yesterday and the employees sniffed at me "we only go up to size 16".

There is also The Avenue with plus sized clothing for women.

Google Plus Sized Women's Clothing and see what pops up.

Fluffy. LOL
Unread 04-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

I got "Just My Size" undies at Wal-Mart in a size 14. I also got some fleece 3X sweat pants with elastic waist there too. VERY comfortable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

I found them at Wal Mart and Target .. they had up to size 14.
Unread 04-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

As a 4XL Fluffy goddess, i can get undies at Walmart ( up to size 14), Lane Bryant (they have an online store, too) Roamans,
Just My Size, Fashion Bug Plus (bricks and mortar store)

Fluffy Lemur
Unread 04-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

I'm a fluffy Wal-Mart shopper too!! You should try again...

I'll tell ya what... I don't know what I would do if someone sniffed at me... "We only go up to a size 16..." but I'm gonna think of a really good come back for that one....

LOL
Unread 04-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

Fluffy:

I think Lane Bryant also has on-line shopping. I buy for my daughter there and she is pleased with the variety of styles -- she can even choose "floss" if she wants. LOL

Good Luck
Unread 04-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Another walmart shopper

Stacy,
I am also a walmart undie shopper. I wear a size 9, and just got the cutest pair of "princess" undies. (DH got them for me).

My mother is a size 14, and we get her Just My Size, they are usually hanging on the wall instead of in a the "Cutsie" little underwear.

Good Luck with your surgery!
Unread 04-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

Stacy, I'm a woman of size, and I buy Just My Size undies at Walmart. You might want to ask an employee to help you find them, if you don't see them right away.

Just My Size also sells oversize tshirts. If you don't see them at Walmart, you can buy them from the JMS website (it usually takes about 6-8 weeks for JMS items to come in the mail, so order ahead.)

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Helen
Unread 04-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Fuffy Sisters HELP!!!!

I found some nice Just my size at walmart they are black with a satin back and a velvet front...They are wonderful to use with the Therma care menstral heat packs the velvet keeps the heat close and tight.

I can't wait to be able to buy white panties again. <sigh>

Hugs & Happy thoughts!

Misti

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register